FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just got the Foam Pro AS today. The foam material is exactly the same as the Olympic foams. To call this a basic white shoe is not doing it justice. With the leather touches, off-white satiny upper, the 3M, and especially with the rose copper swoosh, I think it really is a premium looking shoe. The ability to change swooshes is an awesome touch as well. In my opinion, with all the heat releasing in February this shoe was overlooked, but down the road people will be trying to get these.

They hard to me.

I'm just scared the Nike check gon fall off lol

Is it loose?

They hard to me.

I'm just scared the Nike check gon fall off lol

Is it loose?

I haven’t rocked my pair yet but the Velcro’s on the shoes and the spare swooshes seems well done. As long as when you switch the swooshes, make sure you’ve velcroed them well before heading out. It looks they stick on well.

Btw, the rose gold swoosh is my favorite. Haven’t tested the gitd swoosh looks yet in dark

I haven’t rocked my pair yet but the Velcro’s on the shoes and the spare swooshes seems well done. As long as when you switch the swooshes, make sure you’ve velcroed them well before heading out. It looks they stick on well.

Btw, the rose gold swoosh is my favorite. Haven’t tested the gitd swoosh looks yet in dark
The rose gold is my favorite too. Looks so good.

There hasn’t been a foam I didn’t like since the tech fleece pros. Nike’s been doing a good job with the ones and pros after the period where they came out with Spider-Man’s, asteroids, weatherman’s, etc. Every man has his opinion so I’m not saying they’re garbage, but I disliked them.

There hasn’t been a foam I didn’t like since the tech fleece pros. Nike’s been doing a good job with the ones and pros after the period where they came out with Spider-Man’s, asteroids, weatherman’s, etc. Every man has his opinion so I’m not saying they’re garbage, but I disliked them.
Yeah I wasn't feeling that era either, but it did give us some good ones like the Solar Yeezy, Gone fishing, shooting stars, and the Crimson Foams.

Last edited:
All-stars just came in. Foam shell does have the satin type feel to it like the olympics. Velcro feels strong, but probably won't break them out till the summer.

MVnjnKR.jpg

Might have to cop these before they go sky high. I have plenty of shoes not being worn that I can get rid of to ease the pain.
That’s what I’ve been doing. Just waiting on the word from a friend that he got his stockX pair in that I can buy from him.

Back
Top Bottom