FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It seems like it doesn't even pay to cop Foams at retail anymore as they tend to sit for discount. I might try my luck with this strategy for the Habaneros joints.

Pretty much. I dont know what happen, but Foams are dead to all the other " sneaker heads" now a days. I love foams. Still happy I was able to pick up the OG Royal 2017 foams a couple months back on JimmyJazz for like $150ish shipped lol.

Honestly, I think the retail is/was too high on Foams to begin with. When resale was there, people would cop due to hype but, once hype dissipated, many of those people weren’t too keen on dropping $230-$300 retail for respective pairs. I think if they dropped retail price, more people would buy and collect the model as well.

redrum3281 redrum3281
A couple of house painters have told me that they hate when people want a red front door as it always takes 5 coats as opposed to 2, and that this is a unique problem for red paint.

dude the legion is an underrated foam CW. as a DMV person, im loving the foam hype death. 143 shipped for foams?! what a great deal man im tempted to snag a pair myself but wifey will be mad :smile:

Yessirrrrr! The Legion Green Foams has this hologram-ish color to it when the light hits it which I really like. I don't think I have many green shoes so this definitely gives my collection some diversity. Couldn't pass it up price wise......foams are still pretty sturdy strong shoes that last very long compared to other shoes so you'll always get your moneys worth with these for a while. My last pick up was the coppers from last year I think for about $150-160ish on JJ. I'm telling yall.....JIMMY JAZZ stay with the Foamposite deals with the sale and promo code on top. Gotta keep an eye on Jimmy Jazz for those steals, seems like the only site that will have foams go that low in price!

Hopefully it's like this for the denim, i think i want 1 regular and then one to customize even if i still suck at customizing:lol:

Ok calling all foam customizers, HELP!!!!!
20180823_114327.jpg

Prep, i washed, acetoned like the 2 tutorials i watched said
20180823_124403.jpg

First coat
20180823_162048.jpg
2nd coat and first coat comparison
20180823_212451.jpg

Third coat, its still drying pink despite the red angelous paint and the brush strokes are extremly visible still, anyone with pointers or can tell me what I'm doing wrong bcuz I'm following these videos but mine aren't coming out the same

Try using quick brush strokes when painting. If you still have an issue you might have to look into getting an airbrush kit. They start at around $80 on amazon.

Is it just me or do some pros fit tighter? I am usually TTS in forms with no breakin time, but these gold pros are a little snug. Hopefully they loosen up.

What do you guys think of these? I feel like the gold tongue ruined what could have been a great colorway.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180829-104534.jpg
    Screenshot_20180829-104534.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom