FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I wore my swooshes today. I bought my normal size (13) and they were pretty broken in already. I did notice they were a dust magnet, dust sticking in the grooves. Hoping today is just an aberration or I'm gonna be cleaning these regularly.

That is not new to the Swoosh Foams..also the Swooshes on these are fire.. I have Stealths so I have no need to remove them.

got em. but the stealths dont have icey soles thats why. and alot of us have been waiting for a black foam one icey pair since early 2000s..

I understand that. I’ve been waiting for the black pros to drop and the original white ones Penny wore. I bought two of the anthracites a few years back, they just don’t make them like they used to

Or og anthracites!
og anthracites.. nah. maybe for a sole swap before the price hike in 2012 - when they were sitting for 130 dollars on ebay. anthracites were not O.G.., btw (original colorways of the shoe back in 97). alot of people on this thread did sole swap the anthracites, coughdrops, and earlier black/red ones with icey soles though.. but thats a bit too much work for me.

I understand that. I’ve been waiting for the black pros to drop and the original white ones Penny wore. I bought two of the anthracites a few years back, they just don’t make them like they used to
yeah they really dont. the 2000 molds were good. but even then people complained about them. the only good new pairs I have that legit feel like the old molds are rhe gym greens , yeezy all red pair, and the yeezy grey pair. not only construction but comfortwise too. the new foams feel like walking on narrow sized bricks. hurts my bad knee like crazy where as I can wear older foams with no pain. But at the end of the day - I love foams, always will. Had the royal pair back in 97 went they released when I was in my teens.

and I think quite a few of us have also been itching for the black pros on clear or icey soles to release as well. cant wait for that day to come.

Last edited:
i gotta try and keep these swoosh ones in the back of my mind so i don't miss em

Will probably jump at the first decent disco if i can

Galaxy foams have always been a grail for me. I didn’t have the money when they first dropped, so I’m still looking for a personal.
If you can legit check these pictures for me, it would be much appreciated! Thank you.

B484BF11-D33F-4A23-8AF8-4DF4485499FE.png 3EC52247-691E-4A8D-9290-7F2ACFEA21C7.png C5613FA9-570E-4085-AF18-6ABB09EF1620.png 6CE02464-A54A-4E9F-A8B4-EE59B00F5C07.png ED6A7307-290F-4A02-8E23-FD6D919E56BC.png

yeah they really dont. the 2000 molds were good. but even then people complained about them. the only good new pairs I have that legit feel like the old molds are rhe gym greens , yeezy all red pair, and the yeezy grey pair. not only construction but comfortwise too. the new foams feel like walking on narrow sized bricks. hurts my bad knee like crazy where as I can wear older foams with no pain. But at the end of the day - I love foams, always will. Had the royal pair back in 97 went they released when I was in my teens.

and I think quite a few of us have also been itching for the black pros on clear or icey soles to release as well. cant wait for that day to come.

Amen man. I’ve got so many pairs now it’s crazy. I’m still buying older pairs for steals. Quality pairs I don’t mind doubling/tripling up. I’ve been into foams for a long long time and don’t plan on going anywhere (even though Nike has ruined the shoe)

Galaxy foams have always been a grail for me. I didn’t have the money when they first dropped, so I’m still looking for a personal.
If you can legit check these pictures for me, it would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Box looks kind is sus. And fakes now are so good it’s real hard to spot without really good pictures

Amen man. I’ve got so many pairs now it’s crazy. I’m still buying older pairs for steals. Quality pairs I don’t mind doubling/tripling up. I’ve been into foams for a long long time and don’t plan on going anywhere (even though Nike has ruined the shoe)

Box looks kind is sus. And fakes now are so good it’s real hard to spot without really good pictures
What’s throwing me off is that color of the sole for a shoe that’s almost 10 years old.
Thank you though

B484BF11-D33F-4A23-8AF8-4DF4485499FE.png 3EC52247-691E-4A8D-9290-7F2ACFEA21C7.png C5613FA9-570E-4085-AF18-6ABB09EF1620.png 6CE02464-A54A-4E9F-A8B4-EE59B00F5C07.png ED6A7307-290F-4A02-8E23-FD6D919E56BC.png
I think there’s a chance the Galaxy foams return for the 2020 All Star weekend so I might hold off. 2018 brought the Big Bangs, 2019 brought the Galaxy Zoom Rookie, so 2020 might be the year. If it’s not 2020 I fully expect it will be soon (by 2022 or earlier).

What’s throwing me off is that color of the sole for a shoe that’s almost 10 years old.
Thank you though

The color of the Galaxy sole is different than most other Foamposite soles. Because they glow in the dark. Fake pairs and real pairs you can see a difference in the two

Saw the nike checks in person at Houston HoH and they're even better in hand than in pic, and it looks like the nike checks were 3m engraved? They didnt feel removable

Back
Top Bottom