FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
That release brought so much press and hype to sneakers in general. It impacted the “sneaker thing” as a whole
That release brought so much press and hype to sneakers in general. It impacted the “sneaker thing” as a whole
true... people chanting we want foams was wild ...a dude got followed from south florida to palm beach adn robbed for his extra terrestial shoes..

I didn't click the 2 day shipping but they gave it to me anyway. Love these...

20191223_124906.jpg

before galaxy foams, there was real grails like volt pros and the dark army one foams.. (or even the chocolate mocha or unc pro samples..)

cant knock on the galaxys though, i love mine. but I think they are over-rated, personally. but to me - they are the essence of hyped shoes.

I just purchased my first foamposites with the all over swoosh pair.
I hope sizing is perfect, went up .5 because im reading that its a little narrow
Merry Christmas y'all!

I just purchased my first foamposites with the all over swoosh pair.
I hope sizing is perfect, went up .5 because im reading that its a little narrow
Merry Christmas y'all!
These fit perfect for me in my correct size. Dont even hurt like foams normally do for the first few wears.

Imo foams run TTS, it's normal to feel that tightness/snug feel at first. then it molds and breaks in over time nicely. I tried half size up before and there's heel slip and you don't get to take advantage of the whole "foam feel" if that makes sense. But of course everyone's feet is different, it's not uncommon to hear ppl go .5 up on foams at all either so it's all preference I guess.

Back
Top Bottom