FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Big thanks! They were on sale and then topped it with a 20% off
Gotta know which pairs will hit sale racks and which pairs won’t :nthat: Usually pays off

CA7807B4-77EA-4C08-B352-619554C05AF3.jpeg

Is that a one time use 20% off coupon? I would definitely cop for that price...

Did Jimmy Jazz sell out instantly online? I was on a call that went over and was waiting on that drop :smh:

so asking if a site you’ve never ordered from is legit is “newbie” behavior ? im lost. lol.

The thing is 2-3 members are posting sites that have existed for like 10 years and a lot of people use them or have at least seen them before. So it comes off as newb. Its like asking if DTLR is legit. :lol: I also get it though.. not everyone is up on these sites like that.

But a lot of us are OD like this.. when I was in college in like 05.. I could think of about 17 sites to go to off of pure memory with half of them being around the globe-all legit.

It's tough getting hyped or limited drops off JJ, so I would think it sold out relatively quickly.

Thanks to Old Homie that dropped the info with 10% code on RULE OF NEXT! You my friend are the REAL MVP! I’m in Asheville NC mountains out here at a conference and had no way to get em! Wifey was gonna go get em for me in Raleigh but they sold out!

The lack of bigger sizes is ridiculous. I went to the mall 2 hours after opening and couldn’t find one size 13. In fact, only 2 stores even got in a 13 and only got 1 each. What’s going on? Guess I’m not getting these.

Back
Top Bottom