FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Unds today for a Christmas Eve

B4FBEC7B-BB7E-4AD7-8E97-78C497EFAE3E.jpeg

No feel about :lol:, it’s just doesnt go with my overall flow.. if that makes sense
I can’t do jeans etc, with AM 97s or any running shoes... that’s just me

I can’t do blue jeans with my foams, but tapered in any other color, I normally rock with. Mainly black and grey, but also do khaki/olive colors.

I actually think a simple fit with black/dark grey fitted jeans with a black tongue/suede or leather upper foam cw with a solid colored, fitted button up (preferably a neutral) is a good look. Foams are nice in that the non-print, solid cws show off the seamless design well without being overly gaudy (which the design inherently isn’t).

Disappointed if these are the all stars. The upper should’ve been the glow in the dark color and the soles black.
nah i like this.. i like the black upper and sole slow.. but now that i think about it.. they could do a reverse to these years down and id get them.. but the blow glow is something i actually want.. as i like glowing soles.. to bad they didnt do the red pros in red glow.. then it would have been like shonuff from the last dragon

Back
Top Bottom