FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Like everyone else

B206F9A5-16EC-4F43-A586-E527CC281822.jpeg

Crazy question; I've slowly been putting my collection of Foamposite Ones together (usually when I get frustrated chasing more Jordans). Just got my hands on a pair of the 2017 Metallic Red, which seem to be fairly hard to come by in my size for decent prices.

I'm certain that they're legit but there's sort of a seam (not where they're stitched) on the left toe that's MUCH more visible than anything I've seen on any of my other pairs. Curious is there's any potential of the foam coming apart here or the finish coming off. Hoping there's nothing to worry about.
Any one else have pairs with similar seams?

Appreciate any thoughts/advice.

IMG_4554.jpeg

IMG_4553.jpeg

Can't tell how 'deep' it is but I've seen that before. I don't think anything will happen tbh.

It isn't deep but it is noticeable. Not sure if I'm using the right wording but it sort of folds/creases in when pushed. I've got similar lines on my holograms but MUCH less noticeable.

Thank you.

I don’t think it’s a big deal, I think you’re good. Enjoy them homie, I’m looking for a pair of those myself. My 2012 pair is in good condition but I want that 2017 pair still.

Appreciate it! There are a few I'm looking for but sort of forgot with all the other stuff out there. Didn't realize how much a lot of these have gone up while I've been sleeping on them. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom