FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
60837577-B076-49B1-9339-FCFFE3767861.jpeg

10+ years now that nike/JB have been using the blue icy sole and I'm still not used to it. I hate that way too blue look, rather just have them be un-dyed translucent and let them get yellow. I hit my 2017 eggplant soles with salon care 40 out of curiosity and that cleared them up pretty well, could've done more coats if I cared more. Got plenty more on deck if I ever wanna do the same.

To lighten the soles, do you guys use the vol. 40 crème or the vol. 40 clear?

The creme.

Make sure to grab some cling wrap to help avoid the creme from running down onto the uppers because it can eat through some materials once heated, and peep a video or two to get a feel for the process.

To lighten the soles, do you guys use the vol. 40 crème or the vol. 40 clear?

lol funny seeing the cream and the clear a couple days after Barry Bonds been in the headlines

The creme.

Make sure to grab some cling wrap to help avoid the creme from running down onto the uppers because it can eat through some materials once heated, and peep a video or two to get a feel for the process.
Thank you sir, good to know. Will check up on some vids.

lol funny seeing the cream and the clear a couple days after Barry Bonds been in the headlines
Don’t follow news much, but am interested!

A few youtubers are sayin to stay TTS for cdg foams, unless i got a wide feet or somethin. Anyone here can confirm on that?

Back
Top Bottom