FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The only time I remember giving leather a pass on these was for the Silver Pros in 06... they had the guts to make an all leather (and all tech fit) pair of Foams and there were ACTUALLY dudes in this very thread saying they were aight. :smh:

Nike need some workplace misconduct training on these.. no means NO! :stoneface:

I’m pretty sure hooping in retro foams shortened my basketball prime. Joints were bricks against my elevation. On the flipside I got busy in the 2000 concords and the French Blue XII’s from 2004 or something like that. Frenchies and Cherry XII are 2 shoes I need to buy soon along with flint xiii’s.

So basically the “molding to ya foot” bs didn’t mean much. Joints was borderline boots. Same thing with the Duncan foams. Cool to look at but performed terribly.

Half size up in foams actually makes them way more comfortable for hooping etc .. I don't get all my foams half size up but I do if it's available.... Try it...

6AA33250-19DC-448D-A27E-52AB9618092C.jpeg

Man ya’ll getting all the cheap deals these last 2 pages. I’m about to start vintage hunting for some good deals.

Back
Top Bottom