FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My pickup came in, lil different than everyone else’s :lol:

2010s almost flawless besides a small scuff that I’ll try to take the magic eraser to. Thank the lord the nubuck isn’t chipped anywhere :pimp:

D580E2FE-9BA4-415E-8233-55E59B9A37A7.jpeg

I don’t know why Nike likes to make things complicated, all they had to do was take the royals and make the foam white, done. Having said that, these are still okay and worth a pair. I would’ve at least sdubl’d if it was the PE though.
Nike does so many head scratching things. They need to fire whoever is making these decisions.

When foams looked like foams :wow:
I’m more than positive people ****ted on that retro of the Pearls…unless it’s the HOH release.
thats what i just said ....i was about to pull the trigger then saw those pics like why they look like that ?
I don’t see anything wrong, but considering when I started buying them…almost any Foamposite would have been considered a bad one.

Last Foams I owned was the Dr. Doom retro. Resold them, but was solid to me.

My pickup came in, lil different than everyone else’s :lol:

2010s almost flawless besides a small scuff that I’ll try to take the magic eraser to. Thank the lord the nubuck isn’t chipped anywhere :pimp:

D580E2FE-9BA4-415E-8233-55E59B9A37A7.jpeg

I miss my Pearls man. :frown:

How come inflation never hit the Foams?

Jordan 3s for 210+ and foams stayed the same.
This is sarcasm yes?

Because we know inflation exists, but it’s not the reason some retros are priced the way they are. Penny 3s we’re $150 in 97-98 and the most recent retro was $155-$160.

Nike knows what they can and can not get away with.

They charge crazy money now because Nike knows most of us are dumb enough to buy it so we can try and look cool. This hobby is extremely expensive and every time I say I'm gonna stop I'm one of those dumb people that keeps giving Nike my hard earned money.

Likewise bro. Every time (every single time) I say that I’m out the game, something drops.

I said I was done, but I’ve been wanting another pair of cherry 12s since the ‘09 drop. Said I would stop after the UNC 5s and look at me. Smh.

I can stop eating so much meat, drinking alcohol, and cursing.. but sneakers.. “got me stuck like a crack pipe.”

Back
Top Bottom