FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Galaxy return?
methodman-mary-j-blige.gif

This........ knowing Nike they will add some crazy change to it but hopefully they stay true to the original.

Man you know they will. If it’s not leather they’ll change the soles or something like that

I was looking at worn pairs a few weeks ago and so many of them are all scuffed up on the uppers :smh:

Ya won’t have to worry about these going for crazy numbers even galaxy’s won’t bring foams back. Nike has retroed so many grail cws for other basketball shoes for them to sit $20-$30 above retail. Worst case I see maybe $80-$100 over retail for these.

You will have to worry about Nike doing some stupid change to the shoe though lol.

Will the pending Galaxy Foamposite re-release cause a rehash of this stupidity that caused a mall in Florida to get shut down due to disorderly conduct 12 years later in 2024?

I recall the pandemonium and idiocy all tied to the February 2012 release of the Galaxy Foamposite. I think a fool traded his car for them.

I remember a Foot Locker manager I was cool with told me he volunteered to help the Beverly Center store with the release because it was the only spot in the company that got them in L.A. He told me that fools were camped out for them outside that mall for like a week or a few days at least leading up to the release date.

And I bet they're going to tweak or revise the material on the 2024 version.

Would be nice to actually be able to own a pair of these. Had no shot at retail first go and resale was full r-rtard from the jump. Would like to think Nike learns from that mistake but history says 👎🏾

How are the 20th anniversary royals holding up? I’ve thought about picking up a pair but seeing the galaxy foams dropping makes me think I should wait for a re-release.

Would be nice to actually be able to own a pair of these. Had no shot at retail first go and resale was full r-rtard from the jump. Would like to think Nike learns from that mistake but history says 👎🏾

Man I actually had 2 pair of them through trades. I traded a pair of the promo zen Yeezy 1s for a pair and then a pair of Jordan T23 Tokyo 5s since I had 2. I did that Tokyo trade because some dude swore they were bringing the tokyos back out :smh: Crazy how the value of those foams and the others are so different now. The Tokyo trade was with a dude from the UAE so that shipping was straight stressful :lol:

Last edited:
How are the 20th anniversary royals holding up? I’ve thought about picking up a pair but seeing the galaxy foams dropping makes me think I should wait for a re-release.

Should be perfectly fine, only issue would be sole separation and nubuck chipping but I honestly don’t think they’re old enough for either unless from wear and tear of course

Man we over here hyped as hell but things could change a year from now.

For all we know it could get canceled like many other releases we hear about this far out.

I thought it was said the Volt pros were going to release again but looks like it got scrapped.

Back
Top Bottom