FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I would not be happy with Leather on eyelets. I will be happy if they sit.

Don't know how you got to that conclusion.
I guess I jumped to it. But the leather eyestay is already a common complaint on the 2023 retros.

I don’t have a issue with it personally. I don’t see it being a big enough change to ruin a shoe for me.

If it sits, that’s great too. Highly doubt it though.

probably because other foams that recently released haven’t really sat and these are hyped already.

That’s another thing I was interested in from owners standpoint. I haven’t had a Foam since the 2011 retro. Will the anniversary be a letdown shape/quality wise?
I’m confused on this. I haven’t bought any since 2012 metallic reds until the white all stars. The shape and foam mold look the same to me on the new pair as all my 2010-2012 pairs. Only difference I notice is the liner on the new pair is thinner, is more square in the back, and sticks out of the shoe further.

They might not sit but there have been plenty of shoes that have re released that were super hyped previously and didn’t have crazy resell or even sell out.

Not to mention when was the last time we had a foam that sold out and had resell?

Never understood the galaxy hype. Overrated.

This was always my stance with the Galaxy Foamposite ever since 2012. They were just some purplish shoes with a galaxy motif on them. Not creative or unique at all.

Your post got me to rehash this old video of Method Man rightly disparaging them that others have shared on this site before. It's also cool to learn that the IV are his favorite Jordans in this video.

Galaxies are going to be right around the same price as those White Penny PE’s.

Easy cop. Different times.

I can’t wait for galaxy’s…. lowkey suprised of all the foams to bring back they chose them. Ain’t mad at it though. And yea I’m sure they’ll be changed up but idc. Probably the weak az mold, but hopefully they get the eyestays right

I can’t wait for galaxy’s…. lowkey suprised of all the foams to bring back they chose them. Ain’t mad at it though. And yea I’m sure they’ll be changed up but idc. Probably the weak az mold, but hopefully they get the eyestays right
Well, 'posite season is upon us for the next few years so a lot of stuff is returning, and eyestay changes are not guaranteed.

It doesn't appear so just yet my guy.
1681873170359.gif

Back
Top Bottom