FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Oh yeah?

279827_01.jpg.jpeg

I’m surprised the FP3’s haven’t been retro’ed, yet. They definitely were the shoes everyone had in 9th grade in 2001-02 along with the Hyperflights here in the DMV area lol. As a whole, I don’t think they sold well because everywhere else had them on
Clearance racks. $159.99 was a lot for some shoes at the time.
Huh man I sold my gold and black flightposites from 08 to my man tryna pay rent. Still sick from that 1.

Man I was messaging the seller making sure they were unworn because you know how people do on there. Then I offered $120 and they countered with $130 and said they didn’t want to go any lower due to them shipping from Japan. I thought for sure they’d get snagged before then :lol:

Nike really butchered the foam “PE”s. Not keeping them. All they had to do was have a regular mold dyed white upper, nubuck and leave it at that. Simple. Whoever is making these awful decisions at Nike needs to be fired.

Snagged another DS pair of 97s but no box. Looks like there’s a scratch on the back and I’ll have to recluse the sole in one spot but other than that flawless and cheap :pimp: hopefully the scratch is surface and I can use magic eraser to take it off
E046F105-0856-4977-BC38-17808D8FBCFB.jpeg

BA8820DD-9F68-4A9F-BBE1-25067FA62007.jpeg

You gotta replace the zoom bags as well right? Or not for wear.

You gotta replace the zoom bags as well right? Or not for wear.

The DS pair from Stock X I’ll probably just keep on ice as a collectors item and it’s a size 9 which will run a bit big on me. This DS pair from eBay I’ll probably try to rock and see what happens. I do have a beat up pair of 97s but they’re absolutely trashed.

Want to find some 97 pearls and then 2010 HOH pearls as I just got the regular 2010s that have the champagne color to them.

Nothing like rebuying stuff you never should’ve sold to begin with :smh: luckily prices never got outta hand

Word.
Galaxy will sell out.
Resale won’t be as high if they follow the trend of the other retros which I’m hopeful for.
Not the same echelon but the retro Big Bang Lebron and Galaxy Zoom Rookies can be had for retail (or less). I remember those were fetching good resale amounts when they first dropped.

Back
Top Bottom