FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Man a dude in a group had the 97 sample royals for sale with the blue carbon fiber (and everything else). Hit ‘em up about them but he already sold them to that PG dude, I’m not even gonna ask the absurd amount he probably wants for them :smh:

Yeah PGknows, he is mainly a huge AF1 guy (most discovered PG after he called out Fat Joe not noticing a pair of fakes LMAO) What group btw?

But he does have a bunch of samples and PEs as well. So it doesnt surprise me that he acquired these too. Would have definitely fetched an absurd price

Like this? Lol

Last edited:
I remember several pages back there was a discussion on the black pros and all their different variants. Don’t think this ad was posted

C415032F-2400-4E70-A437-B039CB96A894.jpeg

👀Word to those “OG Black/Gum Pros”…😂🤡

Yeah PGknows, he is mainly a huge AF1 guy (most discovered PG after he called out Fat Joe not noticing a pair of fakes LMAO) What group btw?

But he does have a bunch of samples and PEs as well. So it doesnt surprise me that he acquired these too. Would have definitely fetched an absurd price

Like this? Lol

Yeah it was actually in some random DFW foam group that hardly gets posted in. Some dude from Germany was asking for a price check back in February so he probably didn’t know how much to ask for. I’m sure that PG dude wants some ridiculous amount so I didn’t even inquire once he told me he sold to PG.

Yeah it was actually in some random DFW foam group that hardly gets posted in. Some dude from Germany was asking for a price check back in February so he probably didn’t know how much to ask for. I’m sure that PG dude wants some ridiculous amount so I didn’t even inquire once he told me he sold to PG.

Yeah I know a guy who offered PG $5K for the pair of samples.

Speaking on the Black/Grey Pros, I know there was 3 different made in years on the tag. 2000, 2002, & 2004. I have 2 of the 2002 and 1 of the 2000. Havent found a 2004 in my size in good condition yet, but I just saw a 2003 the other day... A lot of people dont realize this and/or consider them all the same. Like the 05/07 Silver pros

I never knew of any differences between the silvers TBH but that’s a pair I’ve never owned. I’m sure I I’m in the minority on this, but they’re one of my least favorite foam pros of the early days so I’ve never held them in hand. If there are differences I definitely can’t see them like you can with the 09/10 eggplant releases

What are the differences between the 05/07 silver pros?

One of them has a more matte finish. I can check when I get home, I can't remember off the top of my head. Possibly different molds? Ill check what country they were made in

I never knew of any differences between the silvers TBH but that’s a pair I’ve never owned. I’m sure I I’m in the minority on this, but they’re one of my least favorite foam pros of the early days so I’ve never held them in hand. If there are differences I definitely can’t see them like you can with the 09/10 eggplant releases

Im not 100% sure that there are any differences between them other than the finish.
Oh come on now... one of your least favorites?

Yeah the 09/10 Eggplants are night and day different. I have good pictures of these differences

What’s the foam like compared to the 2017 royals?

I don’t own the 2017s but I’ve owned a few pairs of these, 07s, and 08s (HOH). The grooves in older foams are much more defined. Maybe someone else can compare to the 2017s but I’ve only heard good things about them. The 2011s are the only royals I’ve heard negatives about as far as color

One of them has a more matte finish. I can check when I get home, I can't remember off the top of my head. Possibly different molds? Ill check what country they were made in

Im not 100% sure that there are any differences between them other than the finish.
Oh come on now... one of your least favorites?

Yeah the 09/10 Eggplants are night and day different. I have good pictures of these differences

Yeah man I straight up don’t like silver pros :lol: I’ve had the chance to buy them a couple different times in good condition but always passed. Maybe if I had them in hand my opinion would change

How much did that set you back

Think seller had them at $400 and I threw a bid in at $250 not thinking they’d accept. Few weeks later it went through so after fees and all that it was right around $300. Then of course I find another DS pair on eBay for $154 and seller let me get them for $130. Should’ve been patient :lol:

Yeah man I straight up don’t like silver pros :lol: I’ve had the chance to buy them a couple different times in good condition but always passed. Maybe if I had them in hand my opinion would change
You're bugging. These were a staple in the DC area. Its one of the only pairs of foams I still kept (sole is trashed though).

IMG_2123 Large.jpeg

When the '08s dropped, I just assumed Nike found leftover material and made new pairs. I didn't notice a difference when I looked at the ones folks bought.

:lol: I knew y’all wouldn’t agree. I just rank them behind a lot of the other pros like pearls, blacks (whatever color sole), royals, reds, etc. I also wasn’t in love with the Carolina’s even though I owned a pair. Clean but not one of my top 3.

I'd like to see that as well, if you don't mind.

I had the version that was made in 08, according to the tag....

The made in Taiwan 2008 pair (2009 release) on top. The made in China 2009 (2010 release) on bottom. For the first picture, opposite in the second picture. Which should be obvious.

9CBC55B4-FB72-4A16-8048-17632DF3D2FA.jpeg
7F3393BA-9106-4E6A-9C98-047C50B060AF.jpeg

Have to go to my girls house to get my 2005 Silvers. Apparently that’s the pair I wore over there :lol:
Could have sworn I grabbed one of my 07s. But I’ll get you that picture as well

Back
Top Bottom