FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My homie sent me a listing for some clean doom retros from 2016 he was eyeing. I never see y'all post that pair here. Is it because of the bad shape or just not a colorway anyone messes with?

My homie sent me a listing for some clean doom retros from 2016 he was eyeing. I never see y'all post that pair here. Is it because of the bad shape or just not a colorway anyone messes with?

I got a super clean pair of mercari a while back for like $50-$60 I think it was. One of my favorite CWs

IMG_3839.jpeg

Well I stand corrected.

I never owned the 2020, but from pics they looked like they had solid black soles, but they in fact have dark smoked translucent soles.

Nah it's solid .. I believe the lighting gives it a translucent look in the pictures. My 2020s are beat. 😂

That's def one and important (to me) but man's went over the differences on the last page (excluding the sole difference).

Personally, I feel these are Translucent Soles as Solid Black shouldn’t shine through. These are my 2020’s, but both have the same sole.

IMG_1060.jpeg

Never forget those.. joints are :nthat: My soles are type cooked though.. joints yellowed more than I feel like they should've.

I was so pumped when I got those GITD rookies, wore em to the movie theater and walked in there with them flowing and mannnnnm yall couldn’t tell me anything :lol:

And then my feet felt like they were about to fall off

Back
Top Bottom