FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Samesies.. heard panda and thought.. white sock liner, or white interior, or worst of all the white sole.. any of those like the Dooms and I'm good.

Yup I was a fan but I saw them sit, and eventually my size 11 sold out.
Definitely a regret.

Based on history with CDG, they never use the same design. Most likely a different design based on that price.

I mean....Nike going to be asking people to drop $500 in the span of 2 days?

If these were Royals maybe a quick sell out? I just don't see Eggplants flying day 1. Also I'd argue all black foams are more in demand than eggplants too.

I mean....Nike going to be asking people to drop $500 in the span of 2 days?

If these were Royals maybe a quick sell out? I just don't see Eggplants flying day 1. Also I'd argue all black foams are more in demand than eggplants too.
Resellers don’t care how much Nike is asking people to drop. Large sizes are the first ones they go for. If you’re a size 8 then you’ll probably get it on discount but I’m willing to bet nowhere will have a full size run for more than 5 minutes.

Resellers don’t care how much Nike is asking people to drop. Large sizes are the first ones they go for. If you’re a size 8 then you’ll probably get it on discount but I’m willing to bet nowhere will have a full size run for more than 5 minutes.

A size 12 is currently chilling right above retail right now...I think y'all will be ok.

A size 12 is currently chilling right above retail right now...I think y'all will be ok.
If I read correctly, the question was will these sit/go on discount. Something sitting on a resale site doesn't count. I would love for you to show me where it’s sitting at a retailer in size 11 or above.

NDC has whites and metallic reds still at full $240, sizes above like 9 fully sold out. So if NDC is gonna keep the price that high for those two with sizes still in stock, my guess is it'll be the same for eggplants and royals

You got it twisted, bruh. Original poster asked about hitting discount. I'm sayin based on those two NOT hitting discount, as I mentioned still $240, eggplants prob won't sit and hit discount either. White and red are sitting, not sitting on discount.

You got it twisted, bruh. Original poster asked about hitting discount. I'm sayin based on those two NOT hitting discount, as I mentioned still $240, eggplants prob won't sit and hit discount either. White and red are sitting, not sitting on discount.
My bad completely misread. You’re right there’s no chance they will.

Prices for size 12 ‘23 anthracite are like $100+

I’m good not getting them
Will try for eggplants, retail or bust

Can we please get them pros

1706069079804.png

That shine and the smoke sole

1706069106411.png

Back
Top Bottom