FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Had my D A W sepia stone colorway delivered today, looks so much better in hand. Pictures don’t do them justice

The Pro definitely came out again in Summer 04 too, it was a release similar to how the Silver Pro was in 08.

See.. I always had it in mind that these dropped 3 times. I had the black Pros and copped them on break in college which wasnt until some time in 2004 or 2005. I remember seeing them and being surprised to see them again bc I was super broke in high school and thought they either had a random left over pair or they dropped again.

I think cats like this are way more abundant when it comes to picking out shoes.

We at NT are a very small group I believe, as picky as these threads can get.

“Whatever is available on NDC when I go to check is all I care about” :lol:

If you can’t laugh at/with this, pardon me lol

These are the 00s, I think besides the 97s there is 2000,2002, and 2004? That’s what I gathered from browsing GOAT. For some reason I completely forgot about the 2002 release

IMG_3487.jpeg

IMG_3488.jpeg

IMG_3489.jpeg

Here’s the post I made a while back with the 3 diff releases for those black/grey pros

I think cats like this are way more abundant when it comes to picking out shoes.

We at NT are a very small group I believe, as picky as these threads can get.

“Whatever is available on NDC when I go to check is all I care about” :lol:

If you can’t laugh at/with this, pardon me lol

The simplicity :pimp:

Dude has probably never been disappointed about missing out on a pair of kicks

I’ll try to find the post but I showed all 3 size tags a few pages back, it was def 3 times

Yes, at least 3 releases of the Black Pros. 2000, 2002, and 2004.
I do think I have seen a pair that showed 2003, but Ill have to dig through a bunch of pics from who knows how long back.

I havent found a difference in person between these 3 drops. The 2005 and 2008 Silver pro drops, the older pair I believe has a shinier finish than the later one (forgive me on the exact years, its been so long since ive looked at the shoes like this)

Total posite max

Bs.
Nike is beyond out of good ideas.
I’ve said for years, the real problem is this change to how shoes are made with all textile and synthetic materials. In my opinion, those materials just don’t lend themselves to great visual design other than here and there. Most of them just look cheap, and the whole knit thing is beyond played out.

the black medium pros did release 02/03 I remember seeing them on feet, and I used to have a 2004 pair in 2004/2005. They must have been low key in 2000, I didn’t see them anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom