FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It’s almost time
IMG_1872.jpeg

Making comparisons=/=nitpicking

Go back into your cardboard box, mutt
You stay cryin and complainin about everything. Mans the type to pull out a ruler and measure spacing of the eyelets and say it’s not the same as OG and ****. Goofy type **** lol go outside

You do realize that you too are on this "sneaker forum"?
We understand that Nike cannot put out anything that deserves anything but the sales rack in your eyes.
You’re gonna be like the ‘ eggplant purple is off by a -1 hue from the OG these are trash’. Stop it lol

^lmao you doing all this chatting talkin bout "yall bored" "yall nitpicky" and "go outside" meanwhile you were painting half the threads on this site with "what were your favorite 2023 releases?! SHOE OF THE YEAR?!!? TOP 5?!!!?!?!?!" And now you're triple posting :rofl:

If you ever had a pair of sneakers before 2022 you might understand why nuances and details matter, especially on past versions versus current versions. But I can tell this is all new to you and you have a lot to learn. All you care about is buzz words and hype and popularity and whatever the flavor of the month release is, which is why the only thing you ever seem to actually write about is rankings. We not concerned about that BS. We want shoes that look good in person, feel good on foot, and represent their true form as per original designs and releases.

A bad quality release is worse than no release at all IMO

IMG_6637.jpeg

Top 5 2024 😈

nerds gonna be like the icy soles are too icy they trash 🤭
I DO NOT care about these additional details. I can’t wait to have these, I didn’t get to them in 2017 & decided to get the Akron Lebron 7s back in 2010, but they will be mine on the 14th, 29th, whatever day they release.

This pic makes them pop so damn well🤤

Back
Top Bottom