foamposite fit

i have wide feet.
With all the foam pickups posted, i'm starting to think about getting a pair too.
How will they fit on wide feet?

With wide feet, go up a half size to full size depending on how wide they are. With narrow fit they run true to size.

Id say my feet are average width. I get my true size and have no problem. If the shoes were a little wider I think I could even go 1/2 size down without aproblem.

A lot of people think they run samll because when they are first put on they feel tight. After a little bit of wear they start to loosen up and form to yourfoot.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Id say my feet are average width. I get my true size and have no problem. If the shoes were a little wider I think I could even go 1/2 size down without a problem.

A lot of people think they run samll because when they are first put on they feel tight. After a little bit of wear they start to loosen up and form to your foot.
That's how I feel too.

If I were zealous enough to ball in them, I'd go half size down. I get my true size and they're fine, I just don't tighten the laces at all.

Going a half size up, like most people recommend, would make it too roomy. The best thing to do is see if you can try on a pair, just like any other shoe,they fit everybody differently. It's that simple.

They will fit very uncomfortable trust me i had a friend who bought some foams off ebay he said they fit super uncomfortable if i were i would get a sizebigger

Half a size and they should be straight! Even with the wide feet. A size bigger and the might be pushing it.

Back
Top Bottom