foamposite one eggplant/neon and black/neon/clear (sole swap)

I like the black with the clear sole, but not the egg's with the neon
indifferent.gif

thought about doin the same thing wit my catus foams but i could neva come to abuse my eggplant in such a way.. figure i buy a fake pair of foams and do asole swap.... authentic/fake refuse to pay some high price for a real pair to rip the soles off when i can get a fake pair for $20 jus a sole imo

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Makes them look like fakes, pass
considering he was using 2009 "pearls"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

he made them look wayyyy better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, congrats, I dont think anyone was expecting something so nice for "part2"

I don't like the concept but I'M FEELING the red solid sole on the pearls. It offsets the red hints very well. Would be 10x better if the black [parton the soles were whit, it looks out of place.

btw, foamposite pros have a better looking sole than the ones, random i know, but it's something i've always appreciated about them.

ahh i miss my eggplants,

But besides that irrelevance... these are not bad, better then the pearl w. red bottom swap

The Black pair looks DOPE with that clear sole but im not feeling them Eggplants with that Neon sole.

NICE work none the less.

FYI....if u want to get this done....it's gonna run u the cost of a pair of foamposites @ retail.
smh.gif

^^it's gotta be either gorilla glue or shoe goo....i haven't used gorilla glue before so i don't know what color it is. i know that shoe goo isclear tho which would be the obvious preference.

Im not sayin Who, but there is someone out there that is using the correct shoes to "soleswap" and welll, Im pissed at how nice they lookin.

WoW!

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Im not sayin Who, but there is someone out there that is using the correct shoes to "soleswap" and welll, Im pissed at how nice they lookin.

WoW!
just got them back....couple glue spots (acetone will take care of that...) but they came out great, i'm very happy wit 'em. gonna missthe ice on the eggplants but that's what the backup pair is for
laugh.gif

black sole is translucent apparently...

definitely not an easy process, especially with shoes that aren't DS. i would highly suggest using DS pairs if anyone is thinking of doing this, onlybecause the glue under the shoe isn't completely bonded with the materials making it much easier to get off. i had loads of trouble getting the eggplantssole off because i had wore them quite a few times....the black sole came off very easily since they were only worn once. it took me an hour to get off bothsoles from the blacks.......took me almost 4 hours to get off just one sole from the eggplants.

Back
Top Bottom