Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude was wearing these today while getting the Reds. They're definitely a pass for me. It's like a bright light yellow. Not at all like the Electric Greens.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by airjordanforever

VERY VERY VERY LIMITED HERE IN PI.....
pimp.gif
 red foams your next.

at first I didn't want these but more recently the color has seem to get darker and a richer and not as much of a hilighter type of color...morre like when u use a highlighter on wet ink lls i m startin 2 like these more and more lol
I think they look darker from the lighting.  They don't look that dark in person.

good

the more people that pass the more to go around

but i think the general public is going to jump on these then us sneaker nerds

Lol if you dudes think these are gonna sit, I'm passin but trust these new kids on the block are coppinm this highlighet foams, better believe it.

These will sellout too just like the reds................................................................peace23

got my 2nd pair yesterday after being out all nite for the reds

they look like last year's Green's under a flash i took this last nite

personally these are dope i like the way they pop in the sunlight takes me back to when neon was really neon by nike

I was laughing at these, but when I saw them in person they looked clean as hell...can't front.

I highly doubt these move like the reds, that's already a popular color beyond sneakers so when u combine the new foam hype with such a hot color it was bound to cause madness.

They'll probably go like the slimes and the electric blues, not overnight status but slowly but surely they'll evaporate.

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Hopefully these sit so I can trade for the red foams
lol.. if these sit, I dont think you would be able to trade for the Red Foams.. but I need to see these in person first.

Originally Posted by dartangion

First pair of foams ill pass on, I can't wear a all yellow shoe, hell no

Im always a person thats always curious to ask why? not manly? to fruity? extra?

im not really a fan of these, but I could never bring myself to say I can't wear all yellow shoes if the shoe looks good and an all yellow shoe, then hell yea

Saw these in person when I was lined up for the reds and these are louder than the reds. To each their own but I can't wear Grey Poupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom