Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

foams are dead, if you dont think so then your one of the people killing them
I dont think theyre dead....

funny some of the people that wished Nike gave more love to foams are the same complaining theyre getting it now.

I do agree some of the cws are OD, but others like those cws.

been on foams for a minute so miss me with that new to the foam game *+$!
the colorways are only part of the problem, if you like all these new fruity colors then thats your opinion, but the quality going down drastically (fact, not opinion) and a 20$ increase in price, only a fool (or someone that really likes shinny yellow shoes made by a mulit-billion dollar company that decided to make them as cheap as possible to save a few dollars and at the same time raised the price of them) would keep putting their money towards that, either that or you are just really into keeping up with the jones, maybe a mix of both

^^or maybe some ppl just have the money to spend?? just a thought.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^or maybe some ppl just have the money to spend?? just a thought.
wink.gif

ohhhhh i never thought of that, thanks for your wisdom. Except for them to want to blow their money on these then there must be something attracting them to them, what im wondering is it the fruity colors or the crappy quality or is it the raised priced thats attracting people?. people like that other dude who says hes "been on foams a while" make me also wonder how dudes that had the originals back in the day can still buy the foams they put out today and not feel like their getting ripped off. O well im done ranting about this subject, i wont be giving nike my hard earned money and i wish more people wouldnt

PYS.com is showing they had these and sold out. If they ever had them in, it seems that someone would have posted on here that they were up for sale. Seems fishy

Imagine how dope these would be if they flipped the colors. Navy Foamposite w/ yellow hits. Would have been a must have and a much better Golden State colorway. Unfortunately the hype is around loud colors at the moment.

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

foams make such a big fuss!
totally agree with this. Nike is getting on that and producing so many foams these days. These are pretty unique but it's not something I'll pick up. Too bright and fruity. just my two cents. 

Of course the foam line has been disrespected with all these bastard colors
laugh.gif
. Welp, that being said, I want an Orange pair of foams. For those watching the board, I repeat, I want Orange foams. Straight fire!!!

If you're going to go the wrong way, might as well go ALL the way
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cw0974

foams make such a big fuss!
totally agree with this. Nike is getting on that and producing so many foams these days. These are pretty unique but it's not something I'll pick up. Too bright and fruity. just my two cents. 
yea i have no problem with unique, but these are just 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif
. Welp, that being said, I want an Orange pair of foams. For those watching the board, I repeat, I want Orange foams. Straight fire!!!

roll.gif
I'll take bright teal!!! 
laugh.gif

Wait we already got those 
eyes.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by shoesclues

Close this thread already. These are super ugly.
Browse the rest of Niketalk, let us know which shoes that have their own threads are ugly & we can get them closed for you, asap.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

those are dope. them red joints is wack

quoting myself. just copped the reds earlier in the week. i think the hype might have got me but they are dope.
laugh.gif

yellows may get another pair of laces...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

a reversed CW of these would have been nice though

like the cactus foams?

No... Like these..
Originally Posted by Weatherman

Imagine how dope these would be if they flipped the colors. Navy Foamposite w/ yellow hits. Would have been a must have and a much better Golden State colorway. Unfortunately the hype is around loud colors at the moment.

I totally agree with a flipped colorway... haven't seen these in person yet hopefully the yellow isn't impossible to match with.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'll take bright teal!!! 
laugh.gif

Wait we already got those 
eyes.gif

roll.gif

remember when ppl were begging for the breast cancer joints 2 come out????smh good cause but really tho???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom