Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass on these lemonhead foams

Can I get some basic colors, black...black blue

Yeah, these are OD. While I love a yellow/black sneaker, these are a little too bright. Anything brighter than Goldenrod just doesn't look right IMO, and I don't think it goes great on a foam. I'd rather see Orlando themed and metallic, flightposite like colors on foams (i.e. the USAs coming out, pines, eggplants, etc...).

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Yeah, these are OD. While I love a yellow/black sneaker, these are a little too bright. Anything brighter than Goldenrod just doesn't look right IMO, and I don't think it goes great on a foam. I'd rather see Orlando themed and metallic, flightposite like colors on foams (i.e. the USAs coming out, pines, eggplants, etc...).

Not sure why they haven't done a Orlando colorway yet, seems obvious to me

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Pass on these lemonhead foams

laugh.gif

you can't be serious, wear the regular laces, can tell you not a OG Foamhead. switch $#%^* laces #%%

They should just start a new shoe initiative called Bastardization by Gentry. And the worst part of it is, Penny is co-signing all this %%#@%$@%! Someone needs to bring him back to reality.

im done with all foams id rather double up on some OG's before i dish out 225 plus on some bright colored foams

these have potential. it's one of those, 'i gotta see em in person first" shoes though before i decide if ima buy em.

I like that they are thinking outside
of the box with a bright color like this. If they do them
right a lot will change their minds and cop. I'm copping
either way. Love the color way.

they have pimped these to the max now.

atleast leave the 1 cents some what classy.

Well, it makes perfect sense to make this colorway. I mean, Penny was originally Drafted by the Golden State Warriors, and Chris Webber was Drafted by the Orlando Magics both then switched. I can only imagine Penny playing for the Warriors at the time. Would be Cray.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Well, it makes perfect sense to make this colorway. I mean, Penny was originally Drafted by the Golden State Warriors, and Chris Webber was Drafted by the Orlando Magics both then switched. I can only imagine Penny playing for the Warriors at the time. Would be Cray.
That's reaching for a concept man. Do you know how many shoes could be made of what if's? Let's not go down that road.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

^^^they have a kobe draft day shoe, so I see nothing wrong with a Penny draft day shoe.
Either way, still reaching for a concept. If that's the case how about Portland Trailblazer colorways of Jordans because "what if" they drafted him with the #1 pick that year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom