Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge foam fan, but I would probably buy these at a decent price....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

this. and if it wasn't confirmed before it's now official... R.I.P. foams 1996-2011 (f u gentry
30t6p3b.gif
)
i mean it was inevitable after the Eggplants dropped. It was bound to happen.
eggplants had so much hype because da foamposite community spazzed when they saw da mashup of da best colorway of da flightposties on da foamposite pennys...den all da hypebeasts caught wind.
All of This.

easy pass? Man easy cop. Im all over these for the spring. What yall waiting for? those bunny 8.0'z and stealth 10's? lol

I'm seriously tired of hearing about foams. Banana boat foams, multi-color foams, USA foams smh. Glad I unloaded my pairs when I did, you all can have em.

im glad foams are getting whored out. all i ask is that air max running shoes (like 87s, 95s, pillars, etc) recieve the same treatment. too many dudes on their high horse
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word to the infrared 90s

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

im glad foams are getting whored out. all i ask is that air max running shoes (like 87s, 95s, pillars, etc) recieve the same treatment. too many dudes on their high horse
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word to the infrared 90s

looks alright needs the blue tho. lookin like a banana pepper color

If these were more of a goldish color, I could justify myself buying but if it looks like this highlighter yellow, I can pass without losing sleep.

like some golden acorns... might as well make the foamposite a nike ID shoe with all these colorways coming out...

These ain't bad but they aren't something the market needs right now.... Nike needs to make people wIt between releases... They could make soooooo much more with spread out releases cuz people would be beasting if 1 color came out every 6-9 months. Each release would be sold out immediately I know it's a business but damn... Nothing is sacred

idk where this "golden state" nickname came from....these look like "electrolimes" to me....neon yellow = electrolime

PASS

they call it the goldenstate foams because of the team who originally drafted him first. and thats not electrolime thats varsity maize. info from SC's facebook

so youre trying to tell me, with ALL the shoes penny has in his sig Line + retro+ colorways, these are the FIRST to commemorate Golden State...the team that drafted him first?....people love to give nicknames for every shoe
30t6p3b.gif

still a PASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom