Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^so if the sole is much thinner than previous foamposite releases then after several wears wouldn't the soles wear out (hole on the bottom of shoe exposing socks). Shouldn't this be more of a reason to pass ?

Held these in my hands yesterday I for one think many of you will be kicking yourself over passing these up once these have released.Picture courtesy of CEE 82 in the pick-up thread.

Orange Foams w/royal laces all day.

Go Gators.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airtunes

Originally Posted by got shoes

foams have always never lacked in the quality but these things are god a gawd awful colorway.... anyone that wears them should be laughed at
not true. grab a pair from pre-2009 and a pair after, and come back with a different answer. And why should you laugh at someone?
Have had foams long before 2009 before they were hyped, they never lacked in quality... theres your answer knuckle-head
because this is hands down the ugliest foam color to ever come out. YELLOW..... just in my opinion... an all yellow shoe is a dog
ohwell.gif

Knuckle head huh
laugh.gif
....I'm just saying that the Foam material is different after 2009. Too soft, some squeak and bubble after a few wears also. That's a quality issue right?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

^^^^so if the sole is much thinner than previous foamposite releases then after several wears wouldn't the soles wear out (hole on the bottom of shoe exposing socks). Shouldn't this be more of a reason to pass ?

Exactly, but I wouldn't expect the sole to wear out in just a few wears it'll take some work for the sole to really deteriorate but yea a thinner sole is not a good thing

I hope this thinner sole isn't the corner Nike's gonna cut on future foams ....I'm not getting these but I don't want this issue on future releases

Originally Posted by adub beta

so what's next after this yellow one? Orange foams?
laugh.gif
Yes. Maybe next year. Nike is just going through the rainbow.
But, I will still buy them because I like orange. 

Can someone explain why these are called the "Golden States"? Btw they're trash..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Can someone explain why these are called the "Golden States"? Btw they're trash..

penny was drafted by golden state before traded to orlando magic for chris webber on draft day

not true. grab a pair from pre-2009 and a pair after, and come back with a different answer. And why should you laugh at someone?
Have had foams long before 2009 before they were hyped, they never lacked in quality... theres your answer knuckle-head
because this is hands down the ugliest foam color to ever come out. YELLOW..... just in my opinion... an all yellow shoe is a dog
ohwell.gif

Knuckle head huh
laugh.gif
....I'm just saying that the Foam material is different after 2009. Too soft, some squeak and bubble after a few wears also. That's a quality issue right?
wink.gif
This. The foams from 2009 and before had better quality. At the same time the quality of the current foams are still good but not better than 2009 and before.

Not sure if I'll cop, thinking about it. I'll see what my bank acct looks like. What online retailers besides NDC and eastbay will have these?

So are these gonna be available on Eastbay.com and Nike.com? They will be right? How soon will people know the direct URL for them on Nike.com?

I saw a couple of people wearing the Foams last night and they do look better in person but still not for me.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

So are these gonna be available on Eastbay.com and Nike.com? They will be right? How soon will people know the direct URL for them on Nike.com?
NDC will prolly release the link at midnight like for the other releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom