Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by 45DE

Dude eastbay rep go jump off a bridge these literally sold out before 12am nike.com came thru for once but F**K eastbay real talk. stop lying the site might as well crashed last night i tried to order a pair as soon as it said add to cart and they were gone that doesnt make any sense what so ever same thing with this flight ones i was able to get them from elsewhere but you all let people sit on the phone before midnite and shoes just magically disappear om glad i know how to cop mines but eastbay has fallen off...all the way off they are still in some stores but dont sit here and say congrats you should be saying sorry on behalf of your whole company. why even put these on the net if they werent available on the net? you all are causing some of the problems in the shoe game now besides these dumb kids willing to spend they life savings on shoes if people just stop and think and not place such high value on shoes the demand will go lower and shoes will be more mass produced

Haha. This can't be real. You going this hard on eastbay for what? Just like you said people need to stop and think and not place high value on shoes but you told a shoe store employee to jump off a bridge. It's kicks dude. You have to calm down. Eastbay rep even though I struck out last night and probably will on the next launch I commend you ray ryan and whoever else comes on. Try to give people info and 95% of posts back to you is bashing yet you guys continue to look out.

^ Exactly people are going crazy because they cant get a pair of kicks....if you dont get em so what, on to the next.  Dude acts like he is the only one watching the timer and adding to cart as soon as it strikes zero...DUDE WE ARE ALL DOING THIS! Someone is going to miss out, nature of the beast....The concords and then the galaxies have made it even worse, the shoe game is no longer just sneakerheads/resellers...you now have people that know these things resell for almost double the price and are buying and selling.  Mainstream media has reported on the past two crazy releases and know anyone trying to make a quick buck are buying and selling shoes...Its the new shoe game and its here to stay

Dude eastbay rep go jump off a bridge these literally sold out before 12am nike.com came thru for once but F**K eastbay real talk. stop lying the site might as well crashed last night i tried to order a pair as soon as it said add to cart and they were gone that doesnt make any sense what so ever same thing with this flight ones i was able to get them from elsewhere but you all let people sit on the phone before midnite and shoes just magically disappear om glad i know how to cop mines but eastbay has fallen off...all the way off they are still in some stores but dont sit here and say congrats you should be saying sorry on behalf of your whole company. why even put these on the net if they werent available on the net? you all are causing some of the problems in the shoe game now besides these dumb kids willing to spend they life savings on shoes if people just stop and think and not place such high value on shoes the demand will go lower and shoes will be more mass produced

Haha. This can't be real. You going this hard on eastbay for what? Just like you said people need to stop and think and not place high value on shoes but you told a shoe store employee to jump off a bridge. It's kicks dude. You have to calm down. Eastbay rep even though I struck out last night and probably will on the next launch I commend you ray ryan and whoever else comes on. Try to give people info and 95% of posts back to you is bashing yet you guys continue to look out.
Eastbay is becoming the Finish Line of new releases, sold out/unable to add to cart when countdown time reaches 0 for every *%@$+%+ size? Nike also playing games when you click their twitter link and says item not available when it opens page.  Only way not to get ##$*!% on a release you want is to have a plan A B C D E and a whatever it takes last resort to get a pair you really want. 

"Haha. This can't be real. You going this hard on eastbay for what? Just like you said people need to stop and think and not place high value on shoes but you told a shoe store employee to jump off a bridge. It's kicks dude. You have to calm down. Eastbay rep even though I struck out last night and probably will on the next launch I commend you ray ryan and whoever else comes on. Try to give people info and 95% of posts back to you is bashing yet you guys continue to look out."
"

U need to chll out. i Know its kicks and i got mines lil one. he's acting like everytnign is perfect adn all good but wholetime they suck. and thats what it is i m not mad or anything the dude has looked out and provided good info but dont sit here and act like they were available.

like people are going mad over shoes now and i just dont get it they are just shoes and these companies and employees make it worse....and wholetime its most of you nters on the low like when did a timer come into effect lol that's crazy boy!!! like i said im glad i know how to get my shoes but last night over some yellow foams on east bay was almost unreal literally at 12am they were gone in every single size..props to nike.com for coming thru AGAIN. and finishline is actualyl pretty good on releases i duno where yall got that info from or maybe ive had good luck with them they have never let me down,

i feel your pain son, i know were you are coming from even though you are going about it the wrong way

"Haha. This can't be real. You going this hard on eastbay for what? Just like you said people need to stop and think and not place high value on shoes but you told a shoe store employee to jump off a bridge. It's kicks dude. You have to calm down. Eastbay rep even though I struck out last night and probably will on the next launch I commend you ray ryan and whoever else comes on. Try to give people info and 95% of posts back to you is bashing yet you guys continue to look out."
"

U need to chll out. i Know its kicks and i got mines lil one. he's acting like everytnign is perfect adn all good but wholetime they suck. and thats what it is i m not mad or anything the dude has looked out and provided good info but dont sit here and act like they were available.

I'm chill. Haha I'm just saying you telling somebody to kill themself. And they were def available my boy text me saying he had a 2 minute wait and ordered his 11.5 to eastbay. Like he said thousands are trying to get them. I also got them in my cart and got an 18 minute wait. I feel you they didnt work out for you but at the same time it worked for others. But lil one? Don't take it personal.

I didn't realize you could use % off vouchers on NDC for foams.  I figured they would be excluded from discount.

Son mad forreal.

You seem like the one thats placing these at such a "high value".

It's just shoes bro, life goes on.

No point in telling eastbay rep to jump off a bridge. We are lucky eastbay is even on this website to provide information.

people actually went crazy over these Lemon Head/ Lemonade  looking Foams? Im still in disbelief. I could have a pair easily, my connect called me a few days ago to see if he should hold my pair. I told him im good 
laugh.gif

And dudes getting this mad over sneakers need to relax. Nike has the power to stop this, yet..they don't. Im going to start directing my money towards other brands that really value their customers and doesn't tream them like rabid animals 

I went to pick up a pair of Kobes and the dude told me they had a huge line last night for a midnight release in the burbs

real talk...
so you mad son!? 
laugh.gif

Copped this am for my big bro....not tooooooo bad a release...happy with how police/security/store handled it.....

Quality on these is definitely better than the Metallic Reds.

The production run on these also seems comparably smaller than the previous launch, likely due to the color.

I got pretty lucky... everyone here was guessing which footlocker here would have these, and damn I got lucky and guessed right. I got myself 3 pairs of these in size 11. 2 for personal, and one to hopefully trade for some eggplants or pearls I am missing in my collection. I should get myself another pair of reds and royals too. You guys think its a fair trade... a fresh pair of these Goldens for a DS pair of eggs?

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

@EastbayRep 1 minute though??? Ya'll need to get off that high. Ya'll waste 5 minutes asking stupid questions when ya'll finally answer the phone and sometimes I got to get rude and be like can u get on with my order.
That what I said. The ladies name was Kathy and she was real nice about it but I'm like 1 minute and I'm part of the platinum loyalty club. I really spent 40 bucks just to get turned away because I'm a minute early and then couldn't get through again until it was to late. I can see regular line but people pay 20 or 40 bucks to join the loyalty club to spen money with eastbay and to be told I'm sorry your a minute early better luck next time had me upset. Like I said though didn't burn to bad because I was able to get through with Nike but unlike 80% of nt I actually prefer shopping with eastbay compared to ndc.
I will pass your comments on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

If you want to complain to someone, complain to the people making the shoes.  These shoes were produced in a limited quantity and we received a small portion of them.  We normally have thousands, it not ten of thousands of people trying to order release shoes from us every time there is a launch.  Unfortunately, we do not have enough pairs for everyone.  We would love to be able to have enough supply, but that is just not the case.

As with our website, they were available for sale on it, but with the updates added to the site, one the maximum number of shoes in size have been added to the cart, no one else is able to add that size to the cart.  For example, lets say we have 100 pairs (not real numbers) available for the size 11 and there are 250 people trying to add that size to their cart when the timer hits zero.  The first 100 requests we receive from customers get to add the size 11 to their cart for a chance to order them, while the last 150 people are told they are sold out.  This keeps people from waiting in checkout for 30+ minutes just to be told they are sold out later.  We are also taking phone orders at the same time, so while the 100 people are waiting to check out, some of the size 11s would be sold over the phone.  Our website does state that you are not guaranteed a pair just because you have it in your cart.

We sold most of our available stock through website orders.

When it comes to online orders from here on out, the demand is almost always greater than the supply that is available, as a lot of the releases have proved in the past four months.  It now comes down to luck when trying to order a popular shoe online.

Thanks for the feedback BigBrandon, we do appreciate it.

EastbayRep - Ray

It was a struggle to pass on these because I love foam ones..
But I just can spend that $240 on shoes I wont wear often..

Rather buy some fits or a new smartphone or something..

Hope everyone that wanted em.. Got em.

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

Originally Posted by philchen89

NDC seems to have upgraded servers.. or demand was nowhere near recent releases. super smooth all the way through

I think servers were good because this the only release tonight
Naw. It seems like it's been smoother for every release this month. 

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Almost got murdered over these tonight. If you go to a sneaker release and cut people and talk abt how youre gonne bring out your "hammer" if you dont get your size PLEASE go #@*# yourself..luckily aftr I got cut by abt 10 people this dude looked out for me and told the employees I was there before everyone. As I walked out with the last size 12 I literally had to sprint to my car cause there were dudes there who knew it was the last one. If it wasnt for the cops down the street theres not a doubt in my mind that Id be sitting in the ER right now..

laugh.gif
 My dude ran to the whip.

i got my pair today. was definitely different this time around in bmore.

couldnt find my normal size 9.5. found size 10s tho. tried one on when i got home and it was OK so imma just roll with it.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by s dubl

I just cant beleive that these have so much hype.... theyre not ugly, but def not hot enough to warrant the hype behind em. C'mon people, they're yellow foams
30t6p3b.gif

Foams. Thats all that needs to be said, sadly. I'm not sure I'll even keep my pair, I don't see myself rocking these. Oh well at least I got to help out those who wanted them

Ditto I'll evaluate my pair when the arrive and if I don't care to keep them as part of my collection I'll trade them for something I want.

He ran to the whip though
laugh.gif
i never go out for a pair of shoes if i strike out online thats it.

There's a regional Facebook group that I'm in, dudes trying to sell these things for $325

Ridiculous. The Galaxy's really went to peoples heads I guess. These aren't even touching the reds, much less older colorways like Royals and Eggplants. Not to mention the suspect quality, I peeped the soles like eyes of hazel mentioned -- they're paper thin.

At the end of the day, they're Foamposite Ones. They're Penny's shoe. They can put out a vomit colorway and it will generate hype and sell. Anyone who thought these would sit, or thought that these wouldnt generate enough hype really needs to shake themselves.

As for me, I passed. I'm saving up for the 50. A few employees lost my size in the stockroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom