Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by craigface1

This is the release that makes me done with the shoe game...I went out early today thinking that no one would care seeing as how these are pretty bright of a color and got to a FL with a few people in line. That's the only bit of good news in this story
frown.gif
About 1 hour passes on and a group of like 8 dudes walk up to the front of the line and turn to the 4 of us waiting and 3 of the group flashed heaters while one of them said "we need to get these joints and then y'all can get yours" and started laughing. There wasn't security or police around, so what could any of us do? The store opens and of course they took all of the higher sizes, leaving nothing but 9.5's and under. I was beyond pissed, but I'm not catching a bullet for some shoes. I tried ordering them online but had no luck either. Nike just lost a customer for life with this and I'm afraid that there will be a guy at the front of the line that just won't swallow his pride and end up tasting lead, but Nike doesn't care. Thanks for letting a (former)shoe head vent. /end rant.

Thats just sad...Im glad you have enough sense to not get shoot over some shoes, but like you said not everyone is as sane as you

smh at dudes flashing burners...guess people dont realize theyre just a pair of shoes...is it really worth the possibility of jail time?

Heres my story, 

Copped a pair from NDC in the am.......................................

never got a confirmation code..............

so i woke up, went out to Lennox mall in ATL thinking "yea these are YELLOW foams, there is no way i will have problem with them" mind you, i was able to easily cop every foam from that mall before the galaxies.....

Today.....

And i got to the mall by 9 AM.....people in atlanta dont even wear foams 
laugh.gif

I end up being 4 away from walking in and a 40 something year old man with his army of daughters ahead of me in the line bought 5 pairs 
laugh.gif

The family walks out and loads them in the truck....and the dad is telling us these are going to go for 800 on ebay.....

By this time im pissed, but take it as an L and head home.....

I stopped by Parameter mall on my way back and ran across a sz 8 and 8.5 at Footlocker

back in the day i would have left them there, but alot of my recent releases ive had to trade to get my size from a reseller....so i copped both of them...

eeeeh......they are okay....i really want the reds...

I can already see retail on foams next year being 250+. Got dudes paying $300+ on ebay with no problem. Hell who knows might even get a price bump before the year is over with the amount of foams dropping.

My local spot got 15 pairs of these and only had about 8 people lines up. Copped 5 pairs, 1 for me and 4 for friends. Was pretty easy compared to other releases

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

My local spot got 15 pairs of these and only had about 8 people lines up. Copped 5 pairs, 1 for me and 4 for friends. Was pretty easy compared to other releases

I think I might go check out my mall and see what's going on. I was able to cop last night on ndc but never hurts to have a back up. These are prob gone my way though since they got dubbed warriors. I remember when the coppers came out I went to sheikh the next day and got my 11 with no problems same with egg plants. Not anymore.

Grats to everyone that was able to get their pairs!

Originally Posted by parry36

copped on eastbay, I liked that virtual line checkout thing... good idea. I'm happy
happy.gif
Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

I got my confirmation # and order # from Eastbay at checkout along with an email from them displaying the total etc.....Is it safe to say my order won't get canceled like I've seen in the past with members on here? I'm not used to ordering online from Eastbay lol......
If you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.  Otherwise, orders should process fine, as long as there are no issues with the payment method used on the order.

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

got mine from eastbay...... had a checkout wait of 1 min..... I never got anything from eastbay until the last 2 times ive tried there.... and im not doing anything different lol its just luck
Yup, it is luck.  We have thousands, if not tens of thousands of people trying to order new release shoes from us everytime there is a launch.  Unfortunately, we do not have enough stock to supply everyone with the pairs they want, so most people leave empty handed. 

Originally Posted by spenna316

Eastbay is only worth your time if u phone order
You can also get lucky having a pair added to your cart.  Both our phone lines and our website are busy on launch nights.  This is how it goes every launch.

Originally Posted by philchen89

eastbay died instantly. got through on ndc.. seems to still have stock and not crashing
Our website did not crash last night.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Got through to eastbay 1 minute early and rep Hung up on me 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Got 18 Minutes on my eastbay virtual clock timer. 
Oh well. Got through on NDC and got to use 10% off code from cancelling my KD order. Hopefully these don't get cancelled. Got the next day. Ready to wear these to a warriors game.
Sorry to hear you got let go.  Our Call Center is cracking down on people calling in early to order the release shoes.  If you reach an agent before the release at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET, they will let you go and you will have to call in again.

EastbayRep - Ray

@EastbayRep 1 minute though??? Ya'll need to get off that high. Ya'll waste 5 minutes asking stupid questions when ya'll finally answer the phone and sometimes I got to get rude and be like can u get on with my order.

I just cant beleive that these have so much hype.... theyre not ugly, but def not hot enough to warrant the hype behind em. C'mon people, they're yellow foams
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I just cant beleive that these have so much hype.... theyre not ugly, but def not hot enough to warrant the hype behind em. C'mon people, they're yellow foams
30t6p3b.gif

Foams. Thats all that needs to be said, sadly. I'm not sure I'll even keep my pair, I don't see myself rocking these. Oh well at least I got to help out those who wanted them

Originally Posted by craigface1

This is the release that makes me done with the shoe game...I went out early today thinking that no one would care seeing as how these are pretty bright of a color and got to a FL with a few people in line. That's the only bit of good news in this story
frown.gif
About 1 hour passes on and a group of like 8 dudes walk up to the front of the line and turn to the 4 of us waiting and 3 of the group flashed heaters while one of them said "we need to get these joints and then y'all can get yours" and started laughing. There wasn't security or police around, so what could any of us do? The store opens and of course they took all of the higher sizes, leaving nothing but 9.5's and under. I was beyond pissed, but I'm not catching a bullet for some shoes. I tried ordering them online but had no luck either. Nike just lost a customer for life with this and I'm afraid that there will be a guy at the front of the line that just won't swallow his pride and end up tasting lead, but Nike doesn't care. Thanks for letting a (former)shoe head vent. /end rant.

Wow. Just... wow.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

There is a lot of just straight foolishness going on out there, I'm glad you know better than to mix it up for some shoes. That's just disgusting behavior, and I hope you get your pair sometime down the line. I can't fault you for being done with all this sneaker craziness, but these kinds of idiots can be anywhere and shouldn't cause you to abandon a hobby (or passion). Trust that they will eventually get what's coming to them if they continue dealing with life like that and be glad/proud with your own collection.
Anybody in Cali have a hard time getting these? I'm not around but am curious if they moved fast there.

Did these things already sell out online? I was just looking out of curiousity and don't see them anwhere. Lol, I'm kinda disappointed in the sneaker community as a whole for scooping these up so quick. Message this sends to Nike is to just throw anything on a foam and we'll +!$#! out. If you really liked them that much then cool, but I really think most of these were copped for resell or because "I gotta get em if they're foams..."

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Did these things already sell out online? I was just looking out of curiousity and don't see them anwhere. Lol, I'm kinda disappointed in the sneaker community as a whole for scooping these up so quick. Message this sends to Nike is to just throw anything on a foam and we'll +!$#! out.[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] If you really liked them that much then cool, but I really think most of these were copped for resell or because "I gotta get em if they're foams..."[/color]

quoted in "electrolime" for emphasis....

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

@EastbayRep 1 minute though??? Ya'll need to get off that high. Ya'll waste 5 minutes asking stupid questions when ya'll finally answer the phone and sometimes I got to get rude and be like can u get on with my order.

That what I said. The ladies name was Kathy and she was real nice about it but I'm like 1 minute and I'm part of the platinum loyalty club. I really spent 40 bucks just to get turned away because I'm a minute early and then couldn't get through again until it was to late. I can see regular line but people pay 20 or 40 bucks to join the loyalty club to spen money with eastbay and to be told I'm sorry your a minute early better luck next time had me upset. Like I said though didn't burn to bad because I was able to get through with Nike but unlike 80% of nt I actually prefer shopping with eastbay compared to ndc.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by toughmoney

I can already see retail on foams next year being 250+. Got dudes paying $300+ on ebay with no problem. Hell who knows might even get a price bump before the year is over with the amount of foams dropping.

Dude eastbay rep go jump off a bridge these literally sold out before 12am nike.com came thru for once but F**K eastbay real talk. stop lying the site might as well crashed last night i tried to order a pair as soon as it said add to cart and they were gone that doesnt make any sense what so ever same thing with this flight ones i was able to get them from elsewhere but you all let people sit on the phone before midnite and shoes just magically disappear om glad i know how to cop mines but eastbay has fallen off...all the way off they are still in some stores but dont sit here and say congrats you should be saying sorry on behalf of your whole company. why even put these on the net if they werent available on the net? you all are causing some of the problems in the shoe game now besides these dumb kids willing to spend they life savings on shoes if people just stop and think and not place such high value on shoes the demand will go lower and shoes will be more mass produced

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

That what I said. The ladies name was Kathy and she was real nice about it but I'm like 1 minute and I'm part of the platinum loyalty club. I really spent 40 bucks just to get turned away because I'm a minute early and then couldn't get through again until it was to late. I can see regular line but people pay 20 or 40 bucks to join the loyalty club to spen money with eastbay and to be told I'm sorry your a minute early better luck next time had me upset. Like I said though didn't burn to bad because I was able to get through with Nike but unlike 80% of nt I actually prefer shopping with eastbay compared to ndc.
1 min seems kind of crazy...if you are within 1 or 2 minutes, they should just let you stay on especially if you are Gold / Platinum members. 

Originally Posted by 45DE

Dude eastbay rep go jump off a bridge these literally sold out before 12am nike.com came thru for once but F**K eastbay real talk. stop lying the site might as well crashed last night i tried to order a pair as soon as it said add to cart and they were gone that doesnt make any sense what so ever same thing with this flight ones i was able to get them from elsewhere but you all let people sit on the phone before midnite and shoes just magically disappear om glad i know how to cop mines but eastbay has fallen off...all the way off they are still in some stores but dont sit here and say congrats you should be saying sorry on behalf of your whole company. why even put these on the net if they werent available on the net? you all are causing some of the problems in the shoe game now besides these dumb kids willing to spend they life savings on shoes if people just stop and think and not place such high value on shoes the demand will go lower and shoes will be more mass produced

Haha. This can't be real. You going this hard on eastbay for what? Just like you said people need to stop and think and not place high value on shoes but you told a shoe store employee to jump off a bridge. It's kicks dude. You have to calm down. Eastbay rep even though I struck out last night and probably will on the next launch I commend you ray ryan and whoever else comes on. Try to give people info and 95% of posts back to you is bashing yet you guys continue to look out.

for some reason i think these are the most comfy foams i have

i got them on and there not as hard as other foams are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom