Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by beansietime

Eric or any other Eastbay Rep, 
Thanks for Double Boxing this pair. Don't you think it would be a good idea to make it a standard practice to double box any shoe valued over say $100? Especially for those of us who have payed the extra cash to be Platinum members. I find it a little insulting when I pay $40 for a membership and $220 for a pair of shoes and then I'm asked for another $4 to ensure my purchase reaches me without damage to the packaging. Something you might want to pass on to the decision makers there. 

Thanks for participating in this forum.
Our warehouse is currently not set-up to ship everything out in a box, but we are planning to update our equipment to do this in the future.  For now, we have to have the shoes that are releasing put in a box before they arrive to our warehouse if we want them to be double boxed when they are shipped out.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

the customer service should be a little more consistent.  If you announce no double box why would it come with a double box? 
From all the information we had on these shoes, there was no indication that they were going to be double boxed.  All the contacts that we needed to get a hold of  on Friday were out for the rest of the day and we were unable to reach them.  Due to this, we came to the conclusion that these shoes were not going to be double boxed for shipping. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Common Eric, you cannot put some able bodies americans to work and give them a job.
Actually, saying your factory is not set-up to ship expensive kicks in a box is a cop out.
There is no way to automate I can see given that all the shoes come in different sizes.
It's a manual task plain and simple and shame on Eastbay for not hiring the labor to do this.
ohwell.gif

I'll bet if everyone paid $4.00 for a box you would not tell us your factory is not set up to do it.
laugh.gif

Signed,

Eastbay customer - 15 crushed/damaged boxes and counting...
Were on your side with this issue guys. We would love it if every package that was shipped out from our warehouse was double boxed, but at this point it is just not possible. Let's say on average we ship 5,000 orders out from our warehouse everyday (not actual numbers). Now as of right now orders placed on a business day (Monday-Friday) prior to 3 P.M. Eastern Time Pending payment verification will ship the same day. Now imagine if we had to have employees double box every package before it leaving our warehouse. It would slow down how fast packages leave our warehouse drastically. Instead of one day it may take two even three days for packages to ship out. 
As we stated we are planning to update our system to ship out everything in a box, but this does take time.  Trust us when we say that this issue gets us just as frustrated as it does you guys and we are pushing this issue and sending your comments on so that maybe this will speed up the change.

EastbayRep-Eric

Originally Posted by tatmantall

I have only worn my electrolimes twice and the foamposite material has a bubble between the yellow "veneer" and the actual foam is there any fix to this???

shame on you nike for this crap quality.

Post pics.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by tatmantall

I have only worn my electrolimes twice and the foamposite material has a bubble between the yellow "veneer" and the actual foam is there any fix to this???

shame on you nike for this crap quality.

Post pics.

As soon as I get a chance I will. Have lots of foams. Never seen it do this... Looks turrible

Our warehouse is currently not set-up to ship everything out in a box, but we are planning to update our equipment to do this in the future.  For now, we have to have the shoes that are releasing put in a box before they arrive to our warehouse if we want them to be double boxed when they are shipped out.

From all the information we had on these shoes, there was no indication that they were going to be double boxed.  All the contacts that we needed to get a hold of  on Friday were out for the rest of the day and we were unable to reach them.  Due to this, we came to the conclusion that these shoes were not going to be double boxed for shipping. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Common Eric, you cannot put some able bodies americans to work and give them a job.
Actually, saying your factory is not set-up to ship expensive kicks in a box is a cop out.
There is no way to automate I can see given that all the shoes come in different sizes.
It's a manual task plain and simple and shame on Eastbay for not hiring the labor to do this.
ohwell.gif

I'll bet if everyone paid $4.00 for a box you would not tell us your factory is not set up to do it.
laugh.gif

Signed,

Eastbay customer - 15 crushed/damaged boxes and counting...
Were on your side with this issue guys. We would love it if every package that was shipped out from our warehouse was double boxed, but at this point it is just not possible. Let's say on average we ship 5,000 orders out from our warehouse everyday (not actual numbers). Now as of right now orders placed on a business day (Monday-Friday) prior to 3 P.M. Eastern Time Pending payment verification will ship the same day. Now imagine if we had to have employees double box every package before it leaving our warehouse. It would slow down how fast packages leave our warehouse drastically. Instead of one day it may take two even three days for packages to ship out. 
As we stated we are planning to update our system to ship out everything in a box, but this does take time.  Trust us when we say that this issue gets us just as frustrated as it does you guys and we are pushing this issue and sending your comments on so that maybe this will speed up the change.

EastbayRep-Eric

Eric, I'm sorry but the reason provided for not double boxing orders isn't why Eastbay chooses to not double box. The time delay is more of a PR comment vs. the actual decision making of those that can put this in place. The actual reason is that double boxing adds cost and any delays would negatively impact invoicing as this occurs at the time of shipment. The cost would be in the form of additionally packaging, additional freight (as the dimensions increase and thus the cost), and additional infrastructure (equipment) as well as people. These costs directly impact Eastbay's bottom line (profit) unless they can be passed along to the customer. I've run and set up high volume manufacturing and logistics operations for years. Again, this has nothing to do with service levels from a customer satisfaction perspective, and everything to do with costs and ability to invoice. Bring this information to your superiors and challenge the mediocrity.

ended up getting a pair for $275 shipped. reasonable in my opinion, after shipping costs it's only $20 above retail plus tax, i can live with that.

Originally Posted by ducktales

Eric, I'm sorry but the reason provided for not double boxing orders isn't why Eastbay chooses to not double box. The time delay is more of a PR comment vs. the actual decision making of those that can put this in place. The actual reason is that double boxing adds cost and any delays would negatively impact invoicing as this occurs at the time of shipment. The cost would be in the form of additionally packaging, additional freight (as the dimensions increase and thus the cost), and additional infrastructure (equipment) as well as people. These costs directly impact Eastbay's bottom line (profit) unless they can be passed along to the customer. I've run and set up high volume manufacturing and logistics operations for years. Again, this has nothing to do with service levels from a customer satisfaction perspective, and everything to do with costs and ability to invoice. Bring this information to your superiors and challenge the mediocrity.

100% correct. Who really wouldn't rather have their package delayed a couple days if it meant it would come from the factory securely packaged?? If you're gonna charge me to double box that's one thing, but don't BS me or treat me like I'm dumb. Eastbay is gonna use the rest of the regular boxes they have left at the factory (hence why they can't confirm or deny your package coming double boxed) & once those are gone they won't ship double boxed unless you pay the extra 4 bucks.

Good God yall some crybabies in here you understand why they do it then you want to argue the point....who cares if your shoebox comes beat up!? The box goes in your closet only to be seen when you put your shoes on....I cant believe the eastbay rep is even wasting his time talking to you dummies...if you were lucky enough to get the shoes undamage wear them and stop complaining...pay $220 for some shoes that cost Nike about $2 to make and want to complain to eastbay bout some damn double box, Shutup!

Eastbay reps thanks for using the forum and helping out members from time to time

SN: I hate you guys too because I can never get a release from here
smile.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Good God yall some crybabies in here you understand why they do it then you want to argue the point....who cares if your shoebox comes beat up!? The box goes in your closet only to be seen when you put your shoes on....I cant believe the eastbay rep is even wasting his time talking to you dummies...if you were lucky enough to get the shoes undamage wear them and stop complaining...pay $220 for some shoes that cost Nike about $2 to make and want to complain to eastbay bout some damn double box, Shutup!

Eastbay reps thanks for using the forum and helping out members from time to time

SN: I hate you guys too because I can never get a release from here
smile.gif
lol
No one is arguing just stating facts. It's the principle. If i'm paying the same price as in store (or more if i'm paying for shipping) the least you can do is package my product securely so it arrives undamaged. Lucky enough to get the shoes undamaged??

There not giving you the shoes for free you're paying for them. w/o you & me (the consumer) their business wouldn't thrive. The shoe costing 2$ to make drives home my point even further.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

"these are iller den yellow sneakers fam!" - mood muzik 2

nah im good b...da slime greens pros i cracked and copped cuz i got a soft spot for green...but these? naw....
roll.gif
Jerz!!

A little too much hype on these....I feel like they are way too bright as well, and wouldn't really match..

Originally Posted by Goofy

A little too much hype on these....I feel like they are way too bright as well, and wouldn't really match..
You have to keep it simple.  I just got my pair in and they are beautiful in person.  I think there's enough black on top to even the brightness out.  so glad i picked them up.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom