Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by finnns2003

6871927680_14fe4786e5_b.jpg
This pic is making me second guess my decision to pass

No picture can capture how truly great this color is in person. I was going to pass on them but I'm glad I didn't now. Love this Foam One.

Dam finns that pic is crazy, if i didnt have em already that pic wouldve had me on the hunt asap !!!

Rocked these last weekend... #neckbreakers they look even better on feet. and yal need to stop telling people how to dress haha let em look dumb

Got my pair finally from NDC after a small billing issue. I'm so glad they "held mine". Going to nets/knicks in a few weeks. Going to rock them hard!

Of course its each his own but it seems like a kind of copout to just avoid yellow altogether.

That's the fun of it, trying to find a "tasteful" way to match these up...just a simple tee or sweater with a touch of that neon type yellow would be the route I'd take with these.

I agree the shoe looks great. really like them. but mine looked terrible on foot. really banana-%%%. ive been debating all week, keep or sell...anybody smoke out the sole yet?

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

If you wear over a 10, these should not grace your feet.

laugh.gif

....HEAD
If your foot is smaller then a sz 10 you prolly not a full grown man 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Of course its each his own but it seems like a kind of copout to just avoid yellow altogether.

That's the fun of it, trying to find a "tasteful" way to match these up...just a simple tee or sweater with a touch of that neon type yellow would be the route I'd take with these.

i think any black shirt that has yellow on it, would be a good look with these.   i went ahead and copped the mr. met logo hat ecapcity made to go with these.

this shoe is one of those love/hate  type shoes though.  you either love it or you hate it.  

if you got a decent outfit to wear with these, they look nice, but if you don't have nothin to wear with them its a tough shoe to pull off.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

If you wear over a 10, these should not grace your feet.

laugh.gif

....HEAD
If your foot is smaller then a sz 10 you prolly not a full grown man 
wink.gif

roll.gif
 Because both statements are correct
laugh.gif

Dam finns that pic is crazy, if i didnt have em already that pic wouldve had me on the hunt asap !!!
laugh.gif
Thanks. Someone up there said it best, pics can't really do it justice.

7018036131_a3eaf524da_c.jpg

7018036855_b575abd1cc_c.jpg

these are definitely a lot better quality than the red ones....the red ones i had had a lot of dimples and glue...pretty poor quality for a $220 MSRP shoe!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Are they any footlockers that still carry a full stock of sizes avilable in the u.s

Pretty sure the answer to this is no. Although they werent as popular a colorway as some of the other foams they're still foams and didnt sit very long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom