mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm waiting for the golds like ninja, but I would pick these up at an outlet.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

more should agree with you 

THANK YOU
i bet none of ya from da east coast
grin.gif
laugh.gif
i'm from nyc 
i though you knew 
laugh.gif

i want less people to want foams in nyc so i dont have to pay $350.00 and up at small shops for them and don't have to camp out 

thanks goodness for a store in LA with the red foams 

Will people just buy any colored foam at this point?

You gotta be kidding me
30t6p3b.gif

Nike playing you fools like suckers

Originally Posted by airkena

Don't sleep on these guys. Quality is superb compare to red metallic.

Quality as in less glue stains and such or are you saying that the foam shell isn't as soft as recent releases? If the latter, I'll have to see these in person. Pass regardless though.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by Trav T

Does Eastbay or FNL ever get foams, or is it just NDC?

FNL doesn't get foams. NDC  and Eastbay do though.
Thanks man.  I'm new to the foam game.  I know this colorway is wild, but they set it off for me.  They are reminiscent of the Kryptonates.  I wonder if it has anything to do with Nate playing for the Warriors.

Thanks man.  I'm new to the foam game.  I know this colorway is wild, but they set it off for me.  They are reminiscent of the Kryptonates.  I wonder if it has anything to do with Nate playing for the Warriors.

SMH.. No. The concept behind these is that the Warriors were the team who initially drafted Penny. These have nothing, I repeat nothing, to do with Nate Robinson. See ya Foams.

FNL has sold foams in the past... they sold the 09 purple foams. It really wouldnt hurt to check if you miss out elsewhere.

Originally Posted by airkena

Don't sleep on these guys. Quality is superb compare to red metallic.
these are way too bright for me to @%#+ with, but this pic makes em look real good. Lets see if they sit like the Slimes did. Might grab a pair down the line if they do.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

SMH.. No. The concept behind these is that the Warriors were the team who initially drafted Penny. These have nothing, I repeat nothing, to do with Nate Robinson. See ya Foams.
They look nothing like any of the colors the Warriors have had in the history of the franchise.  This is highlighter yellow/green or electrolime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom