Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I go from hating these 24 hours ago to wanting a pair now? I don't even like foams (only owned one pair of royal blue's which I beat to death)

Whats the availability of these, i just called shoe palace and they said they don't even have them and I see dude posting a wrist band.

My spot which received every foam release the past two years isn't getting these... it's strange

im going to get. i mean they are really black and yellow to me. i wore my New Loves from the Old Love/New Love Jordan 1 Pack all the time. I mean these are highly more yellow but still.

Originally Posted by dts939

what online sites are gonna have these besides NDC. will eastbay and ftl have em?
We will be carrying them when they release tonight at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET.  They are currently up on our website with a countdown timer to the launch tonight.  You can find them here:  http://bit.ly/WD6HWD1

These shoes are limited, so we do not expect them to last long.  We are limiting them to one pair per customer.  Please also note, it appears we will not be double boxing this release, so if you want to make sure your shoes get shipped in a box, I do recommend adding the gift box option to your order. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Orange Foams w/royal laces all day.

Go Gators.

pimp.gif
can some PS that? 

Ugly IMO; I bought the Retros and Electric Greens and thats as bright as I'm willing to go for foams.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

what online sites are gonna have these besides NDC. will eastbay and ftl have em?
We will be carrying them when they release tonight at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET.  They are currently up on our website with a countdown timer to the launch tonight.  You can find them here:  http://bit.ly/WD6HWD1

These shoes are limited, so we do not expect them to last long.  We are limiting them to one pair per customer.  Please also note, it appears we will not be double boxing this release, so if you want to make sure your shoes get shipped in a box, I do recommend adding the gift box option to your order. 

EastbayRep - Ray
So 225+Tax & shipping & you still have to pay for your own double box from Eastbay?? Customer appreciation FTW. I'll pass. Whoever cops from Eastbay your box is gonna be BEAT when it arrives, lol.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

EastbayRep - Ray
So 225+Tax & shipping & you still have to pay for your own double box from Eastbay?? Customer appreciation FTW. I'll pass. Whoever cops from Eastbay your box is gonna be BEAT when it arrives, lol.

You know, I've always wondered what it means to NOT double box when you ship.  Does that seriously mean that people ship kicks out in JUST the shoe box itself?  Am I buggin lol?

these are terrible. worst foam yet.. but im sure they will sell out due to the current state of the hyped up shoe game.

TMcGrady1 wrote:

You know, I've always wondered what it means to NOT double box when you ship.  Does that seriously mean that people ship kicks out in JUST the shoe box itself?  Am I buggin lol?

They send it to you in a plastic shipping bag similar to the ones USPS has

Ate lunch on 32 St today and people were camping at 34th HOH and the big footlocker. About 30 at HOH and 5-10 at footlocker

goodluck trying to get these on Eastbay
grin.gif
 we all know what happens to them with this kind of releases
indifferent.gif
 your best bet would be ndc
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
i cant believe i saw people camping for these today. I didn't think they would sell that well. Ugly to me.

damn walking on 125th street today and heard tooooo many dudes talking about reselling sneakers, i mean about 3 separate times and they were all talking like its the new career to get rich, dudes would be better off flipin an o

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by Mazz305

EastbayRep - Ray

It comes in the plastic self adhesive envelope. Box will be pretty much destroyed through shipping.

Saw these in person today. They're okay. But way too bubble bee/ taxi cab/ banana to be wearable for me.

This being the one year of the Pewters, I thought they might be more gold in person, finishing off the bronze, silver, gold trio, but sadly not.

Still nice looking.

I don't get the price hike. Last year my pewters were $200 in Seattle. The electrolimes this year in Vancouver are $270!?!!?!?!?

$270?!?!? That's nuts!

Pass

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Death to Eastbay for the lame business practices. smh
Exactly. If i'm paying you 250$ for one pair of kicks the least you can do is ship them double boxed, lol. & what's worse is their an online only retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom