Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Just picked them up for $160 shipped efff it. I rather grab these than the CG XI.. since '01 I've never understood the hype behind grey patent leather.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

Just picked them up for $160 shipped efff it. I rather grab these than the CG XI.. since '01 I've never understood the hype behind grey patent leather.

to each his own but
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't believe these even came back out??? These will sit for mad long, just like last time

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

UPandCOMING32 wrote:
CaddyLac wrote:

to each his own but
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's so funny about that?
Good question. Lets see here... a foamposite in a classic bred colorway that not many people will be rocking OR the ultimate hypebeast shoe of 2010 that goes with JB gear or a pair of sweatpants which will be whored out to the point that the habibi in the corner store will probably have on a pair.
I guess it is funny.  
laugh.gif

UPandCOMING32 wrote:
CaddyLac wrote:

to each his own but
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good question. Lets see here... a foamposite in a classic bred colorway that not many people will be rocking OR the ultimate hypebeast shoe of 2010 that goes with JB gear or a pair of sweatpants which will be whored out to the point that the habibi in the corner store will probably have on a pair.
I guess it is funny.  
laugh.gif

you really believe that? if so...
laugh.gif

Yea not many... as in not everyone across the country. Foams seem to appeal to more people in the Northeast, DMV area as opposed to everyone beasting all across the country. The fact foams sit compared to riots on release day speaks for itself.  I would imagine everyone blew their $$ on the Flints and multiple pairs of CG's around here anyhow.

I haven't seen these on the street yet.

To be honest, I'd rather have these than the 2010 CG's.

that can just be because of where you located...also 1st time they were around they were fairly limited....now, with them being widely released, forget about it....i used to care what others were wearing on their feet, but now i can care less

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

UPandCOMING32 wrote:
CaddyLac wrote:

to each his own but
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess it is funny.  
laugh.gif

you really believe that? if so...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't seen these on the street yet.

To be honest, I'd rather have these than the 2010 CG's.
as i said, to each his own but....cop something you KNOW will sell out due to nostalgia, or cop a shoe at retail thats ocllecting dust? when these were HOH/Ntowns ONLY,they sat...now they re-release months later when stores who got them on initial release STILL have them
laugh.gif

i like them (copepd 2 pairs on first release),but no way way Ill take these over CGs
laugh.gif

How are they gonna drop these when the CG's release? Kind of want them. 200 though.... ahhh

At the end of the day you should just cop something you like period, when you start to stray from that is when the hypebeast is created
laugh.gif
. I'm all about nostalgia, that's how I ended up with a closet full of kicks, but your giving people way too much credit if you think they're just getting them cause of good memories from '01. Half the people I see lined up for these look like they were in elementary school when they came out.  I love XI's believe that.. my first Jordans were the concords when I was in 5th grade but I just don't get the madness over the CG colorway.

Anyway back to the foams... I look forward to rocking my pair. 
glasses.gif

I see these everywhere.. nobody coppin em like that.. unsure why they released em on the same day... makes no sense

Want to buy these but definitely not trying to pay $200. Whats the lowest price any of you ever seen foams drop down to for retail on sale?

Would you guys rather have these or the pearls at this point?

I already got a pair of pearls but I could get another for the low, or lower than these, which I dont have. I'm leaning towards the cough drops

Originally Posted by miamin2

Would you guys rather have these or the pearls at this point?

I already got a pair of pearls but I could get another for the low, or lower than these, which I dont have. I'm leaning towards the cough drops

Go with these... since you already got a pair of pearls

Back
Top Bottom