Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Courtesy of Nicekicks
[h2]http://www.nicekicks.com/2010/04/nike-air-foamposite-one-blackfire-red/[/h2]
nike-air-foamposite-one-blackfire-red-lead.jpg

Back in 2007, the Nike Air Foamposite One was given to us in one of the most popular colorways to ever be placed on a basketball shoe–black and red. However, that shoe lacked one very important element in Foamposite lore–the icy outsole. For Summer of this year though, the Fire Red sole on this pair will possess the all-important attribute of translucency.

Black foam covers the entire upper of this pair, matching the midfoot and tongue. Accents on the upper maintain the striped look we’re used to seeing, throwing Fire Red in against black again to match the sole. With the Coppers and Egplants having already dropped in 2010, and a rumor that the originals Blue pair will retro this Fall, where does this pair rank against such stiff foam competition? Do you plan to grab a pair on June 19th?

nike-air-foamposite-one-blackfire-red-5.jpg

Nike Air Foamposite One Black/Fire Red

The only problem I have with these is that they're a HOH release. Other than that, I'm going to do everything I can to cop a pair.

Translucent red sole = success.
pimp.gif

i really dont like the fit of the 2010 foams that are now made in china

i think i am going to pass on this

i passed on the pearl foams last year

and i have the black /red from 2007 so i am happy with that

I'll cop for retail if they're HOH only, but if they make them available like the copper's and eggplant's then I'll wait to cop them below retail.

They're nice, but I already have the Black/Red One's from '07 too. If I didn't, I would definitely get those. I'm actually thankful for that though. I need my wallet to recover.
laugh.gif

seems like ill be able to pick up a few pairs with ease the way everyone is talking about them

"Cough drops" lmao..

Ultimate pass..sold my Black/Reds from '07 don't need this trash..

i'm still coppin never bought the 07's cuz of the solid red now that it's clear i'm on it

and for those that thought Nike would do any different you should've already known them to pull these antics, and they re-release a bunch of Foams over and over idk everyone wants to cry about it now....in 2003 & 2004 they release all blacks around christmas time back to back and the pearls have been done about 3 times already (incl HOH) I know everyone was expecting and all red Foam i just knew to expect red and got it hopefully this teaches y'all to stop basing releases on photoshops and just wait to "hear the info str8 from the horse's mouth" next time

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

I'm starting to like foams. I got the eggplants10 love them I want more now
Me too. I used to disregard foams, but now I really appreciate some of the subtle colorways.

That said, foams are making a presence in Cali. It used to be just an east coast thing, but now I see 

cats in LA wearing foams. Never saw that before.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i'm still coppin never bought the 07's cuz of the solid red now that it's clear i'm on it

and for those that thought Nike would do any different you should've already known them to pull these antics, and they re-release a bunch of Foams over and over idk everyone wants to cry about it now....in 2003 & 2004 they release all blacks around christmas time back to back and the pearls have been done about 3 times already (incl HOH) I know everyone was expecting and all red Foam i just knew to expect red and got it hopefully this teaches y'all to stop basing releases on photoshops and just wait to "hear the info str8 from the horse's mouth" next time
this man is correct

Back
Top Bottom