Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

since we have the pics early there's a good chance these aren't HOH right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

since we have the pics early there's a good chance these aren't HOH right?
nerd.gif
not necessarily. one would hope that since the release date got pushed back, they would be upping production numbers for a possible QS or limited GR.
would save me the drive to HoH.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

seems like ill be able to pick up a few pairs with ease the way everyone is talking about them
yup.....that red sole will look great on some other joints 
devil.gif
smokin.gif

red and black sat down here in BALTIMORE I copped em when they were like $140 and cactus too

I like the idea just was hoping for some all red or cranberry ones but its another foamposite one to add to the collection I guess

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Spoiler [+]
693sk4.gif

laugh.gif

i will cop a pair since i passed on the '07 breds.

Originally Posted by SteadyStackin

btw imo.....07 blk/red foams> these

have to agree although i didn't at 1st. the translucent sole is duller and the solid sole seems like it would last longer. but i can't complain cause i def. passed on the black/reds and cactus' in '07.

Well I didn't cop the '07 pair and I'm not completely disgusted by this cw so I'm still copping. Hopefully they'll be a GR so I don't have to dive to HoH tho.

Well I didn't cop the '07 pair and I'm not completely disgusted by this cw so I'm still copping. Hopefully they'll be a GR so I don't have to drive to HoH tho.

i will pass on these nike is definitely trying to cash in on the foam hype. give us something new for example all black foam ones with a clear bottom or the white foamposite one penny samples

i would like to take this moment to thank everyone that's passing on these. will make my purchase that much easier.

Originally Posted by sbib1130

nike is definitely trying to cash in on the foam hype. give us something new for example all black foam ones with a clear bottom or the white foamposite one penny samples

Originally Posted by bigj505

i would like to take this moment to thank everyone that's passing on these. will may my purchase that much easier.
laugh.gif
  I'm saying pass, knowing d@mn well I might still get them.  I'm just not going out of my way or paying champagne pearl pro prices since I have the solid reds.

its funny how everyone is passing but hoh is still going to be crazy. hot day + hoh exclusive foamposite= pure madness

Originally Posted by curtisboy

red and black sat down here in BALTIMORE I copped em when they were like $140 and cactus too

soon as da black and red  & cactus penny foams went down to 150 they smoked in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom