Foamposite pros fall 2011 via (solefreshsoclean.com)

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Those Retro Pros are
pimp.gif
IMO

same here

I love foam pros, even more than regular foams. But I am not a big fan of the clear sole. I think the Army joints woulda looked nice with a black sole.

I love foam pros, even more than regular foams. But I am not a big fan of the clear sole. I think the Army joints woulda looked nice with a black sole.

those light blue ones look pretty good in my opinion. but nike did OD on the colorways. foams aint so special anymore

those light blue ones look pretty good in my opinion. but nike did OD on the colorways. foams aint so special anymore

@555fresh I totally agree with you they would be way more decent with a black sole they would look alot better. I think a lot of foams would look good with black soles instead of overdoing it with the clear soles.

@555fresh I totally agree with you they would be way more decent with a black sole they would look alot better. I think a lot of foams would look good with black soles instead of overdoing it with the clear soles.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

More is always better. Anyone that doesn't like them anymore because they have less "limited factor" never really liked them to begin with.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

More is always better. Anyone that doesn't like them anymore because they have less "limited factor" never really liked them to begin with.

The dark pines look alright to me, but not at $190. I have a feeling these are going to sit on shelves though. Especially those "retro" blue ones...they remind me a little of the Caroline blue/white ones from a few years back, and we all now how well those sold.

The dark pines look alright to me, but not at $190. I have a feeling these are going to sit on shelves though. Especially those "retro" blue ones...they remind me a little of the Caroline blue/white ones from a few years back, and we all now how well those sold.

I was all for a teal Foamposite One. Not an aqua like colour like on the Tiffany SB's or the South Beach LeBron's, but closer to the Fresh Water colour on the Griffey's.

You guys might not like them, but I Photoshopped pictures of the Royal's.

clipboard05mt.jpg

clipboard01zw.jpg

clipboard02gz.jpg

clipboard07c.jpg

I was all for a teal Foamposite One. Not an aqua like colour like on the Tiffany SB's or the South Beach LeBron's, but closer to the Fresh Water colour on the Griffey's.

You guys might not like them, but I Photoshopped pictures of the Royal's.

clipboard05mt.jpg

clipboard01zw.jpg

clipboard02gz.jpg

clipboard07c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom