Foamposite pros fall 2011 via (solefreshsoclean.com)

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

You right. I havent heard any hype or update news about it... maybe when it hit June there will be, or mid May
no Wale sighting or anything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...scraped?

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

You right. I havent heard any hype or update news about it... maybe when it hit June there will be, or mid May
no Wale sighting or anything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...scraped?

Im thinkin I will probably cop the Pines the Retro cw just isn't my style just like the electric greens weren't hot to me but unlike a lot of cats if I don't like something I don't buy it even if people are talking about it!

Im thinkin I will probably cop the Pines the Retro cw just isn't my style just like the electric greens weren't hot to me but unlike a lot of cats if I don't like something I don't buy it even if people are talking about it!

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

The Retro colorway reminds me of blue Cotton Candy
laugh.gif
 I told myself last year i was staying away from vivid colorways, but i will start making decisions when they are in my hands. i just love Foams

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

The Retro colorway reminds me of blue Cotton Candy
laugh.gif
 I told myself last year i was staying away from vivid colorways, but i will start making decisions when they are in my hands. i just love Foams

Are the dark pine's and light blue's the only pros releasing until next year?
So much colorways they can do with this shoe I wish they would release one every couple months

Are the dark pine's and light blue's the only pros releasing until next year?
So much colorways they can do with this shoe I wish they would release one every couple months

Back
Top Bottom