FOAMS R OUT...

I would say.. jump on em when they release.. cause aint but so many sizes per store... and with Hype building like a Snowball.. Negus is rollin up in highnumbers...

For real...

Can someone PM me with a store doin Phone Orders...?

^
Guaranteed.

lol.

Just like with the Penny Foams.

After the thristy get theirs, many pairs will sit for a minute.

This area as a whole got too many urban stores to stress anything.

$200 retail out the door is STILL $200, even in a "good" economy.

lol.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Charm..MyT..and those in the know...

Goonville F/A dropped em I hear

nerd.gif

seriouosly???
smh.gif
i wanted another pair!!

**EDIT**

i just called up there... 410-383-****
they said they don't even have them yet
eyes.gif
they said the rd has been changed from the 5th to the 7th, which he said is "the 1st sat. of themonth."
hope this is true cause i would like to have a fresh pair on ice.

u ain't getta pair yet, right?? so u should be glad they didn't drop cause from what i hear, each store is only getting like 1 fsr. don't know howmuch truth there is to that, but i guess we shall soon see.
nerd.gif

All I can say is if ya know of a store selling now takin phone orders hit me up. I have a CC burnin a hole in my pocket to snatch a few for me and the boys.

All I can say is if ya know of a store selling now takin phone orders hit me up. I have a CC burnin a hole in my pocket to snatch a few for me and the boys.

Hell..i was lucky enough to cop a 2nd pair of Penny's at the RI spot 2wks and a couple days after initial release in a sz 10 - no ducktales.. might luck upagain

Harm, Charm MyT or any bmore head, could 1 of yall PM me a few Store #s. Good looking out in advance

^ You lucked out cause there was no release date for the Royal Foams, which is a good thing for you and other heads that found 'em days and weeks afterthey hit stores. Even though these are a GR, who knows how many pairs each person will cop on RD..
I know I'm coppin at least 2 purr.
glasses.gif

^^^ The store that Rob is referring to is practically non-existent. It has been there for over a decade. They have been getting hot kicks for quite a while.Folks just dont know it's there.

When I used to walk to CVS and Popeye's I'd stroll thru there.

Been wearing mine almost everyday since the 22nd. +%**!+ aint really too happy wit me in the streets but eff it. LOL. I hope they drop on the 7th and not the5th tho so i can pick up my 2nd pair

^
I got all "mines" "there" the day after you...
laugh.gif

Tax free...

3 per pair rolls of gooooooood quality socks for the toes...

Tipped lunch money and kept it back down 295...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

u ain't getta pair yet, right?? so u should be glad they didn't drop cause from what i hear, each store is only getting like 1 fsr. don't know how much truth there is to that, but i guess we shall soon see.
nerd.gif

Shiiiiiiiiiiii..... Without a doubt I WILL have 2 pairs... I will be dressed in the grimiest of hood attire... I'm cuttin' lines(if there are any but I doubt it) and everything, Or I'm snuffin the first outta towner who strolls out mondawmin with em...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

*changes VA tags to MD*

*Remembers to yell.. "Im rockdeep when a brotha sticks his index finger thru his hoodie at me*

^
laugh.gif
@ Rock...

I got my 2-3 pairs on lock WITH discount. $140 a pop + tax + tip sounds good to me.

The buy/sell forum never fails me in my time of need.
happy.gif

grin.gif

Man,

Once a thread reaches the 250+ on NT, the "bamma" and "fraud alert" goes up to an all time high.

Face to face transactions here.

Dope Boy style.

[Chris Tucker]
"I don't know you man.

SAME TIME MAN!

SAME TIME!"

second shipment came in this week for the 757. call and get yours early. got my second jpair just now. no midnight releases this time around though.

Originally Posted by slefly

second shipment came in this week for the 757. call and get yours early. got my second jpair just now. no midnight releases this time around though.
i would like to know where they did a midnite release 1st time...
eyes.gif

Let bammas talk in code and do them......

In line midnight for a GR less than a month early gets no props....

Posting that same garbage in multiple forums....
eek.gif

Bow down to that, bamma.........
laugh.gif

Tidewater Drive DTLR and multiple 757 stores will have these next week...

Military Circle will be Purple Foam mania, as well as Chesapeake Square, Greenbriar, Patrick Henry, etc........

why the hate billy? why?
smile.gif

not sure who said this would be a gr? i guess all the footlockers, champs, footactions, finishlines, athletes foots and dcks sporting goods will be gettingdeez along with eastbay. if that is the case, i am sure everyone will be getting theirs then. lol.
come on E O Nutz. work with me man.
embarassed.gif

i called sportsmart today just to see what they was talkin bout.

me: yall got the purple foams?

him: yeah, we got em

me: how much??

him: umm, i don't know. come on by & we'll see

me: iight, i'm on my way
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom