FOAMS R OUT...

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

FYI: As of about 15 minutes ago, 14th & U DTLR had only sizes 8 thru 9.5 left.

Heads up guys, if you do go to DTLR on 14th & U, make sure you check both shoe sizes in the box before you walk out the door, you gotta watch those jokers.

Went to Shoe City at PG this morning, copped the last 2 size 10's they had. They had plenty of 9.5's though. Didn't really walk around tosee the other stores. Hope you peeps get your shoes. These are so beautiful...
frown.gif

my girl copped my pair at sportzone in rivertowne at 10 cuz i had to go to work. got my size 9..spoke to sportzone yesterday they said that they would have 2pairs for each size..try your luck there. hopefully they still have your size.

shoe city, dtlr, shoe city and FA in wheaton still had sizes, niether of the stores had a sz 12..just give them a call and see what sizes they have left.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Scary thing is, most of these stores might will restock.

Fixed.

As I told the crew that's been texting me...

Plenty are still at "warehouses".

Expect them to go on sale.

[Chris Rock] "That's right! I said it!"

If your local store doesn't have your size(s), just go to the next. Like seriously. I've pointed about 20 folks to various locations/places, and theytexting me like I'm Obama and shhh.....
roll.gif

Good look to the folks in Bmore and at shoetrends.com. True genius.

On to the 1/2 cents, which I WILL be flipping..... So no news from me on those....

^
laugh.gif

good news for me, my cousin just hit me up a while ago n said he stopped by the footaction at p mills to grab his pair, n while he was at it, bein the nice guyhe is he scooped a pair for me
pimp.gif
so when i get home they should be sittin on my bed, he also said he saw like 5 guys in the mall already rockin em lol, iwas plannin on wearing em tomorro for my boys bday at this lounge but knowin the urea ill just be another sheep with the latest release on, so ill prolly justbreak out my beater royal pennys again
smh.gif

also he said they had 9 FSR's, and my boy said there gettin another shipment with 6 FSR's on sat, so they will be STOCKED. ill prolly cop another pairnext week when i get paid again
pimp.gif

hope yall got yours

I just got back from the outskirts of NoVa (Manassas) and I grabbed a pair. I grabbed the last 8 but they had 9-13 I believe. I was told that the FA in PMillswould start selling these at 4:00 pm (I know Im mad late on that). But let me send a shout out to everybody giving solid info on the shoes. Appreciate it fam,as regions go, DMV does it the best...period!

Yo did anybody ever figure out how Wale had them a year ago in his artistic integrity video. Some claim they were samples and some claim it was a dye jobanybody ever conclude on anything just thinking?

Originally Posted by TruShuGame

Yo did anybody ever figure out how Wale had them a year ago in his artistic integrity video. Some claim they were samples and some claim it was a dye job anybody ever conclude on anything just thinking?
samples bo

I can't believe this dude just said "Some claim they were samples and some claim it was a dye job...".

Yeah, they were samples.

copped my 2nd pair from wheaton fa around noon. i am now wondering if it was necessary.

harm, u ain't cop??
nerd.gif

hazel, half cents should be at the spot in about 3 weeks. don't sleep.

lol yeah that was before they were rumored about coming out but everdaypple whats up wit the shirts im trying to cop some but you only got two on the site anynew ones dropping soon possibly to match the foams a little

i still need another size 9 dtlr is out of those sizes. i went to lakeforest and all they had was an 8.5.

If you still need the foams check Beltway Plaza mall in Greenbelt the Sports Zone and Athletes foot still have sizes left. I got my pair from the Athletesfoot.

Harm,

No worries. If I told you how many are still at warehouses at certain shoe companies, trust me, you wouldn't believe me until I had printed out paperworkto back up my claim.

LOL x 5 @ Ian.

LOL x 30 @ LaVan. One of my corny jokes (you wearing glasses) is a hit. Had to get you back for the "nervous speech ain't studder" line from theDAR thread.

Back
Top Bottom