Food Poisoning vol. Diarrhea FTL

Saturday I had two chicken breasts that probably weren't fully cooked. Later that night I made a Wendy's run at midnight which was mistake number two. After I ate the fast food I started shaking and shivering. I took a shower and went to bed. Woke up in the middle of the night with a throbbing headache and found my underwear to be defecated. Went upstairs and dropped a huge one (the last solid stool I've seen in two days). Woke up in the morning to an even worst headache and diarrhea. 
Two days later my head has yet to be clear and my feces has yet to be normal. Got me goin every 20 min. Looks like the Green Naked Juice:

green+review+juice+-+reduced.jpg

Feels bad man 
ohwell.gif

Saturday I had two chicken breasts that probably weren't fully cooked. Later that night I made a Wendy's run at midnight which was mistake number two. After I ate the fast food I started shaking and shivering. I took a shower and went to bed. Woke up in the middle of the night with a throbbing headache and found my underwear to be defecated. Went upstairs and dropped a huge one (the last solid stool I've seen in two days). Woke up in the morning to an even worst headache and diarrhea. 
Two days later my head has yet to be clear and my feces has yet to be normal. Got me goin every 20 min. Looks like the Green Naked Juice:

green+review+juice+-+reduced.jpg

Feels bad man 
ohwell.gif

Get better op. i thought i was being funny but my stomach started hurting real bad after i posted that gif. 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Get better op. i thought i was being funny but my stomach started hurting real bad after i posted that gif. 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Food poisoning ain't no joke
Had it once and I thought I was dying, took about a week for it go away. 

30t6p3b.gif

Food poisoning ain't no joke
Had it once and I thought I was dying, took about a week for it go away. 

30t6p3b.gif

nah its FTW, besides the burning sensation of your poop hole. But having an excuse to stay home and play COD.
pimp.gif

nah its FTW, besides the burning sensation of your poop hole. But having an excuse to stay home and play COD.
pimp.gif

Sucks bro. I'm on some new medicine that has had me on the toilet every hour. Poop looks like mealworms.

Sucks bro. I'm on some new medicine that has had me on the toilet every hour. Poop looks like mealworms.

Gatorade and sleep, that is if you're not running to the bathroom every 5 mins with liquid diarrhea. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom