FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

yes sir, we have some crazy wing spots between wilkes barre and scranton. Town Tavern in Duryea tops tho. If you are ever in the area stop in, they never disappoint
Good to know. Im down here in sepa, will keep that in my mind next time im up that way.

Knew that would be an unpopular opinion

99539866-CDAE-4A08-AB6F-A26C7C053CA8.gif

Good to know. Im down here in sepa, will keep that in my mind next time im up that way.

Im not sure if you drink or not but we also have one of the top beer bars and bottle shops in the country. Sabatini's Bar and Bottle shop, they have very good pizza too but its round.

im just curious because I never touch the celery or carrots (when served) but have seen people eat the rest of the blu cheese/ranch by using the given veggie as a spoon type device. that ****s gross.

im just curious because I never touch the celery or carrots (when served) but have seen people eat the rest of the blu cheese/ranch by using the given veggie as a spoon type device. that ****s gross.

Think it’s pretty clear nobody in your pre-k-5th grade years cared about your health and nutrition probably one of the most common “healthy snack” known to man is carrots and ranch

I dont like blue cheese at all.

I'm totally fine with my super spicy wings as is. I like carrots but dislike the idea that they provide it along with celery as if I aint a grown man that can handle some buffalo wings.

Don’t know if it has a name but some stuff my dad makes. He says his parents made it growing up in Iran, so if there’s a name he doesn’t know it either :lol: ..Has cooked onions, eggs, chicken. Savory bombness :pimp:

7400114C-5DE7-4341-9437-2A59270251EE.jpeg
EC7AEE88-5E1C-45B0-BF29-D9CE723352CB.jpeg
Looks like curry stewed chicken or pork.

Amazing correlation here.............. :lol:

I wonder why you wouldn't judge a wing spot simply by how the...........WINGS tasted?
That seems to make the most sense, right?

Because the wings have all been trash from the spots he's been to that are served with carrots. Duhhhh :lol:

Amazing correlation here.............. :lol:

I wonder why you wouldn't judge a wing spot simply by how the...........WINGS tasted?
That seems to make the most sense, right?
Wings are important and aren't forgotten, but there have been times I've had great wings to only be undone by terrible blue cheese. They go hand in hand in how they compliment each other.

Back
Top Bottom