FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Wings are important and aren't forgotten, but there have been times I've had great wings to only be undone by terrible blue cheese. They go hand in hand in how they compliment each other.
Different perspective since I don't use ranch or blue cheese.

So for me, it is 100% chicken that I rate wing spots on

What do you guys use to hold your knives? Do you have covers or perhaps a gadget like this?

upload_2019-2-21_13-20-4.png

What do you guys use to hold your knives? Do you have covers or perhaps a gadget like this?

upload_2019-2-21_13-20-4.png

A standing knife slot compartment holder thing :lol:

I need to take better care of my knives. I been looking into getting a brod and taylor knife sharpener

Hate blue cheese, ranch don't do much for me either. I'll dip the wings in ranch if it got little spicy otherwise I'll leave it alone, but I'll take home the celery/carrots and have it with peanut butter later :lol:

going to an indian restaurant tomorrow actually... im not going to lie i always get the same thing all the time which is the butter chicken... i just dont want to be disappointed if i get something else and dont like it :lol:

going to an indian restaurant tomorrow actually... im not going to lie i always get the same thing all the time which is the butter chicken... i just dont want to be disappointed if i get something else and dont like it :lol:
Pretty much the only thing I ever get too. It’s just so damn good :lol:

I've never made scrambled eggs this way (starting on a cold pan vs preheated).

Anyone ever try this approach?

I’ve tried a lot of different types of Indian food and have almost never been disappointed. Pretty much anything with a Korma, Vindaloo or Masaala sauce works for me. LOL.

Never ordered butter chicken but I used to always get chicken masala. Now I usually get some kebabs, roti and naan.

Back
Top Bottom