FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Chili
9494E637-4D35-4AFD-9303-16922D6007AC.jpeg

No. I guess the most accurate label would be Pescatarian. I still eat seafood, dairy and eggs (which come from my backyard chickens).

If u have a coop or something you should try ducks.
Their eggs are way better than chicken eggs and they are more enjoyable to maintain.

No. I guess the most accurate label would be Pescatarian. I still eat seafood, dairy and eggs (which come from my backyard chickens).
I couldnt do a religion
that was like I could only eat seafood
Steak and burgers be too good

If u have a coop or something you should try ducks.
Their eggs are way better than chicken eggs and they are more enjoyable to maintain.

It’s funny you say that because I have tried duck eggs and did not like them as much as chicken eggs. Nevertheless, my son wants ducks, but they’re a little harder to take care of than chickens. Ideally, ducks should have water or mud to hang out in, which chickens don’t need.

It’s funny you say that because I have tried duck eggs and did not like them as much as chicken eggs. Nevertheless, my son wants ducks, but they’re a little harder to take care of than chickens. Ideally, ducks should have water or mud to hang out in, which chickens don’t need.
I been thinking of going to the fair to buy one
Was gonna buy one YEARS ago
But u needed to be like 25
For them to sell it to u
I was 24 at the time

Yea you're gonna need a water source but it's not that difficult.
Imho duck eggs are larger and more fatty than chicken eggs.

It's kind of like a big chicken egg with olive oil.

U gonna kill the chickens eventually?
In my experience , no chicken tastes as good as a freshly killed and cooked one.
There's something really good that I can't describe about it.

U gonna kill the chickens eventually?
In my experience , no chicken tastes as good as a freshly killed and cooked one.
There's something really good that I can't describe about it.

Nope. No killing. The chickens will live out their days until they move on to the next world naturally. My son loves them as much as our dogs and cats and I’ve grown to like them more than I ever anticipated. No way I could allow them to be killed and eaten.

Seems like they are skimping on the servings.
@freakydestroyer said i should try getting served by a person with a heavy hand or fat person with a heavy hand.

My personal method is to actually greet the server and being friendly and say “how are you doing today?” especially if its a girl serving you.

Also more effective to be served more ingredients by just telling them can you please put more. Just don’t come off as a douche bag who deserves special treatment when you ask for more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom