FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My personal method is to look away when my PROTEIN is being dumped into my plate. I think it is a level of "trust" shown to the server because I KNOW they KNOW that when we are looking, we are looking to make sure we aren't getting shorted.

So I purposely, look away when they are dumping the protein

Note on my dinner last night - the Cuban style black beans I had were canned from Trader Joe’s. Pretty good; not that far off from beans I’ve had at actual Cuban joints.

he never listens.

a couple weeks out for my italy vacation (venice, rome, florence) and also london. any food suggestions will be appreciated.

Been eating really healthy as of late, so I decided it’s time for a cheat day.

Lunch was an everything bagel with horseradish/bacon/scallion cream cheese, lox, tomato, onion, and capers with a side of Israeli salad:
FD2367AA-9941-4029-95ED-B785788059CD.jpeg

For dinner I’m gonna recreate the Emmy burger and do some oven-baked fries.

Lunch was an everything bagel with horseradish/bacon/scallion cream cheese, lox, tomato, onion, and capers with a side of Israeli salad:

did u not toast ur bagel???

This is a cheat meal?
Looks rather like a healthy lifestyle choice to me.

Ex use to say I never listen
Got to union square around 230
Tried to hit up Morton’s, but they open at 4
Walked around , hit up nike, trash
Ran into a co worker
He mentioned work was catering sliders and sushi.
We settled for that.
:smh:

did u not toast ur bagel???
I have a muti-step process to determine how I decide upon a bagel:

1. It's always either everything or egg everything.
2. Since those are the two most popular choices, I tend to choose whichever has more in the basket because that means they're usually fresher.
3. If the baskets are filled to the top odds are they're still warm. Still warm=no toast.

I straight up watched the dude from the back bring out a fresh batch of everything bagels, so that was a no-toast for me.

This is a cheat meal?
Looks rather like a healthy lifestyle choice to me.
It's not exactly the most gluttonous thing I could've eaten, but I wouldn't call it "healthy" either.

I was careful when I called it a cheat "day." I'm just easing up my restrictions all day rather than completely pigging out. My acid reflux coudn't handle all that. :lol:

a cheat meal was the dude with the 9k cal BK feast at 4am. not a bagel, looks good tho.
See above.

I have a muti-step process to determine how I decide upon a bagel:

1. It's always either everything or egg everything.
2. Since those are the two most popular choices, I tend to choose whichever has more in the basket because that means they're usually fresher.
3. If the baskets are filled to the top odds are they're still warm. Still warm=no toast.

I straight up watched the dude from the back bring out a fresh batch of everything bagels, so that was a no-toast for me.

It's not exactly the most gluttonous thing I could've eaten, but I wouldn't call it "healthy" either.

I was careful when I called it a cheat "day." I'm just easing up my restrictions all day rather than completely pigging out. My acid reflux coudn't handle all that. :lol:

See above.
U not a Asiago cheese bagel person???
I usually get that toasted with onion and chive cream cheese with slices of salmon

Back
Top Bottom