FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

CAFE374A-A9F0-4172-A56F-DED66839791C.gif
EAF1C556-1AEF-47A2-816D-2741057D658E.png

Why do you gumps ruin every single ******* thread

I don’t want to hear about gender roles

More food pics please

Maybe I never had good turkey but it easily is one of the most overrated foods on the table at thanksgiving. I’ll take that thanksgiving ham over turkey any day. Just gotta watch the sodium word to Jemele
Yea, you just only are exposed to TRASH turkeys.

So the issue isn't you haven't to teach a woman because you feel like she should already know (Hustling backwards in your words) but the issue is you simply don't have the amount of patience it takes to teach. Got it.
Those are two different things. How can you get so easily confused?

I feel in any situation the notion to teach your wife how to cook is hustling backwards. Its a failure and quite frankly pretty dumb imo. Like how do I already marry someone that doesnt know how to cook and then decide to teach them how to cook after marriage? Again if the wife aint already wealthy then that situation is ridiculous.

Personally, I don't like to teach. So on top of teaching my wife how to cook being assbackwards to me I dont like to teach ppl anyway so that's just another reason to me that it is an absurd suggestion.

Is that clear enough for you? Its not one over the other. Its both.

The word TEACH shouldn't be taken so literally here.

Teaching someone could be a passive act. Yall cook together and she learns from that.

It doesn't have to be you giving direct instruction to her in regards to improving her culinary skills.

Also, this notion that a woman is disqualified for not knowing how to cook, is just funny.

Since this is the only skill we are discussing here, there is no way if the only thing "wrong" with a girl is her not knowing and yall dismiss a potential long term thing with her.

Yall fakin for NT

Also, this notion that a woman is disqualified for not knowing how to cook, is just funny.

Since this is the only skill we are discussing here, there is no way if the only thing "wrong" with a girl is her not knowing and yall dismiss a potential long term thing with her.

Yall fakin for NT

Like i said earlier in my culture if women doesn’t know how to cook. She’s deemed a failure and the family that raised her.

Maybe in the western culture this is okay for her not knowing how to cook, but back home if she can’t cook shes deemed unsuitable for marriage.

This might also apply to other cultures/societies that aren’t American i believe.

Last edited:
It’s goofy. It’s 2019 not 1950. If your partner doesn’t know how to cook she can learn. Throwing a relationship into the garbage because she can’t cool is silly.

Does your wife know how to cook dc?

So we trust cultures that also put period blood in tomato soups in an effort to manipulate men as a end all guide as to what gender roles are SUPPOSED to be? Funny.

So if a woman is disqualified and a failure AT LIFE for not knowing how to cook, what makes a man disqualified?

Disqualified from what? Being a wife? Definitely. It may be news to you but that matters A LOT.

But you gotta pick which way youre going with the suggestion of this teaching thing.

For most in here, probably a good amount of dudes that wouldn't mind being the one that mainly does the cooking. So a chick who cant cook is irrelevant.

For those who can cook but don't want to mainly do the cooking, they'd find a wife who will cook.

I'm straight up saying in the scenario where I cook and I'm married its ridiculous to all of sudden be like let me teach my wife how to cook. What the **** she been doing with her life? How has it come down to me teaching her how to cook? She an orphan? Is my wife even black in this scenario? Is she even Latina? Is she even Asian? Who did I marry?

That's a lot to ignore to entertain your suggestion

But you're talking to a thread full of dudes where the majority of us know how to cook though.
Yall fakin for NT
And you're purposely being ignorant to make a point.

Back
Top Bottom