FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

From Farmhouse Kitchen in Oakland:

3FBD42B3-E225-40EE-8688-72AB2212B320.jpeg

Hat Yai fried chicken with roti, yellow curry dip, and blue rice

00F21DD8-4142-473E-97A4-410355A18B26.jpeg

Beef namtok rolls with wagyu beef and a purée of Thai chillies, cilantro, and mint.

62E5BBE5-5D5B-4A96-982C-6E2A506E1296.jpeg

24 hour beef noodle soup

Last edited:
Reminds me of my dad complaining about washing dishes now with my sisters still living there. I be like now you know how I use to feel.

Last edited:
Whoever does the majority of the cooking, the other should wash the dishes. That simple
But dishwashers are the ultimate cheat machines.

I don’t like using it Though, cause the one in my apartment doesn’t do a good job cleaning. Frustrating cause its waste of electricity and water.

But dishwashers are the ultimate cheat machines.

I don’t like using it Though, cause the one in my apartment doesn’t do a good job cleaning. Frustrating cause its waste of electricity and water.

You just got a trash dishwasher or don't rinse after you eat :lol:

I wouldn't mind teaching a girl I was in a relationship with how to cook. Worst case scenario is that it's just an activity to do together. She might get real into it and get better than me. :lol:

Interesting topic to stop back in on, we do both in our household. Sometimes I will cook and clean, sometimes my wife will cook and clean. However once our daughters are old enough, I will clean my plate and put it in the sink. My dish washing days will be over. Reminds me of when we had to iron my parent's military uniforms growing up.

Back
Top Bottom