FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Peruvian Charcoal Chicken from Yummy Pollo
23k6om0.jpg

b3mrf9.jpg
I’ve always wanted to try some Peruvian chicken

Their women look fire too.

:pimp: This is the Matters I know!
Hahaha its still in me. I just do it in modertion now. Don't get me wrong when I do it. I don't half *** it. Its eat junk and eat it till I drop or not at all.
Emptied my freezer so next shop I'll buy for the "week" knowing it'll be for the night only haha. No point spliting it over days. If imma have a cheat day. I gotta go all out haha. Few more days n ill have another one. But majority is still good food
I think I got the balance right now. Before was just stupid crazy amounts 24/7. Asking for a early death. Haha.

Last edited:
Hahaha its still in me. I just do it in modertion now. Don't get me wrong when I do it. I don't half *** it. Its eat junk and eat it till I drop or not at all.
Emptied my freezer so next shop I'll buy for the "week" knowing it'll be for the night only haha. No point spliting it over days. If imma have a cheat day. I gotta go all out haha. Feel more days n ill have another one. But majority is still good food
I think I got the balance right now. Before was jut stupid. Asking for a early death. Haha.
:pimp: You ain't gotta apologize to me man. I am all about authenticity.

So you have been on ice cream heavy I see.

Yeah I like to revisit arguments like this at a later time because it's much easier to step back and take a look at everything that was said.

Brief synopsis: TomDigninson makes the claim that "too much black pepper is bad for you as a man," people start asking him how he knows that, he gets angry and tells the people questioning him to "do their own research," Kimchi piles on with a source that doesn't address the claim made, proceeds to get angry and double down on the "do your own research if you're so interested" narrative, the argument devolves into Kimchi questioning DC's professional credentials and TomDigninson trying to correct the grammar of the people he's arguing against while he makes grammatical errors himself.

I love NT. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom