FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Speaking of pizza, this looks trash. I've probably had one traditional slice of cheese pizza by itself. I don't see the appeal

Cousins Maine Lobster.

Cape Cod chips and water not included.

Weight cut starts tomorrow!

50A86E61-D83F-4BC5-ACEB-46AFD0B5DB47.jpeg

^^^^

I thought about it. First time eating there so I went with the basics. Definitely trying it next time. Then Lobster Grilled Cheese thereafter.

I have mentioned before, practically never take food, "To go" because the dynamics of the food can change too much during the transportation stage.

Especially if it is FRIED food. Fried food that sweats in a container is no longer crunchy and non-crunchy fried food is a waste of calories.

So I damn sure won't pay a service to deliver food to me.

I have a car.
I have feet.
I have METRO.

I can make it somewhere to get food

I can kinda get w/ this...to an extent.

One of the best pizza places ANYWHERE is Pupatella in Arlington. 10/10 if eating in the restaurant. However, their pies don't hold up well. Even a 5 minute car ride will have that joint being a 3.1/10 by the time u get home.

I can kinda get w/ this...to an extent.

One of the best pizza places ANYWHERE is Pupatella in Arlington. 10/10 if eating in the restaurant. However, their pies don't hold up well. Even a 5 minute car ride will have that joint being a 3.1/10 by the time u get home.
i just googled
and this is who u co-signing????

o.jpg

bruh thats corn
on a damn pizza

i aint trusting ur recommendations
theres no excuse for this

Back
Top Bottom