FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

illphillip illphillip how did ya like the Emily burger? Was there a few weeks ago but only had the pizza.

Delicious. I tend to like everything I eat there. Even the Broccoli salad.

What pizza did you have there? I haven't gotten anything but the Colony but kind of want to try some others and was even tempted to order their Nachos last night.

Last edited:

Cool vid.

Delicious. I tend to like everything I eat there. Even the Broccoli salad.

What pizza did you have there? I haven't gotten anything but the Colony but kind of want to try some others and was even tempted to order their Nachos last night.

I lied :blush: I've been to Emmy Squared :lol: I think the two are connected tho.

Cool vid.

I lied :blush: I've been to Emmy Squared :lol: I think the two are connected tho.

They are. Some of the pizzas are similar. Just "Sicilian" versions of them.

They do a different burger there (it's their take on the Big Mac) that I want to try as well.

And props on the vid. I'm in the Bushwick area like once a week. Literally on that corner of Bushwick and Flushing. One of the boxing gyms I hit is around there.

Last edited:
Carl's Jr. will become the first major fast-food chain to debut a cannabis-infused burger
https://www.businessinsider.com/car...yFgisFGPHAZGAOXpVJpmFUCImIkI6Z5iKi-pjbkHBtBss

giphy.gif

CBD still poppin' in suburbia?

Yup any canna-butter or distillate that's worth its weight is gonna have a heavy bud like flavor, will definitely alter the taste of whatever you're cooking

if you cant taste the weed- its likely going to be weak on effect, better on overalll taste obviously

:lol:
this from huong viet in eden center, VA
called banh hoi, basically a deconstructed spring roll platter.
the white is rice vermicilli (rice crepe)
came with grilled beef, pork, chicken, and scallops.

combine all of the ingredients into a doobie EE66B10D-2C14-461E-8687-0BC9391C25C3.jpeg

is fried plantain made the same in latin and carribean cultures?
only experience is from fogo de chao. not bad but nothin to get hyped over imo

Back
Top Bottom