and robtoofresco robtoofresco
no disrespect
i come in peace
just wondering why he keeps taking it there
and u keep allowing it

First pull of the season.

First time growing these

20190607_180632.jpg

How big is your growing area? I'm putting my green thumb to use currently and have some tomatoes, peppers, and aloe growing along with my house plants in pots.

Really trying to get more self sufficient. I think hunting is next.

DC tacos are horrible. They throw too much weird stuff in there. I miss the trucks in LA, especially Rambo's in Eagle Rock. I've been meaning to try Tacos El Chilango but haven't got there yet. It looks like the closest you can get here.

You in DC - I’m from a Santa Monica! Holla for our summit, we got a good DC crew.

u STAY talkin bout his moms
is there really some history???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
and robtoofresco robtoofresco
no disrespect
i come in peace
just wondering why he keeps taking it there
and u keep allowing it
No history.

alchemist iq alchemist iq gets butt hurt off jokes & has the comebacks of a child so I’m guessing that’s why he has to resort to mom jokes. He’s in Texas, I’m in CA. Can’t really do anything about that as I don’t plan to vacation to TX anytime soon. You ever come to southern CA PM me, though. That’s all I’ll say on the matter.

No history.

alchemist iq alchemist iq gets butt hurt off jokes & has the comebacks of a child so I’m guessing that’s why he has to resort to mom jokes. He’s in Texas, I’m in CA. Can’t really do anything about that as I don’t plan to vacation to TX anytime soon. You ever come to southern CA PM me, though. That’s all I’ll say on the matter.

He not gonna say **** to you in person. He doesn't have gifs in real life to defend himself

I let nature do her thing man.

No joke, but if they eat it, they eat it.

But I haven't had any issues.

I won't use any chemicals
Wanna grow some things one day. May start simple and grow some things that can stay inside like some peppers or something.

Wanna grow some things one day. May start simple and grow some things that can stay inside like some peppers or something.
I knew nothing about this stuff 18 months ago.

Nothing.

I went to free classes offered in DC. Read up, watched YouTubes, just studied.

I might attempt to get a degree in Urban Gardening.

It is easy man

Back
Top Bottom