FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Hate how RR changed their garlic fries

Always when annoying a spot changes a dish you like or gets rid of one completely. I swear that over the course of my life CPK has taken what was my favorite pizza of theirs off the menu like 3 times.

i dont either
i just google search
put in "alchemist iq burger niketalk"
then images
I’m just saying you calling me poor....
Cause my burger looked like a blind man made.

But you don’t tip at the high-end restaurants you like to eat at.

Real wealthy people shrug off a $100+ on the tip line to waiter or waitress without even thinking.

You should google image search “alchemist iq nuts” and get them out your mouth

I’m just saying you calling me poor....
Cause my burger looked like a blind man made.

But you don’t tip at the high-end restaurants you like to eat at.

Real wealthy people shrug off a $100+ on the tip line to waiter or waitress without even thinking.

You should google inage “alchemist iq nuts” and get them out your mouth
i didnt call u poor
reading comprehension is crucial
and i do shrug off a $100+ tip without thinking
and why would i google ur nuts
ur mad huh???
ur def mad

upload_2019-6-8_17-15-43-gif.2355085

Thought this was a zik post at first

Edit: I haven’t even seen a Denny’s in probably 15 years, had no idea they still existed.
Dont know the last time ive eaten dennys might of been going on 9-10 yrs ...i hear alotta people bash the food i only got breakfast & it was straight

i do shrug off a $100+ tip without thinking
LYINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

You struggle with that tip line more than a paraplegic trying to walk across the street without crutches. It ain’t happening!!!! So don’t be on front street fronting for these lames in this thread. You don’t tip and you never will cause you can’t afford to ball out of control.

LYINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

You struggle with that tip line more than a paraplegic trying to walk across the street without crutches. It ain’t happening!!!! So don’t be on front street fronting for these lames in this thread. You don’t tip and you never will cause you can’t afford to ball out of control.

Ok

Back
Top Bottom